GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

40k (DSG fluid) Service needed?

deephouse

Ready to race!
If you have a DSG transmission, Volkswagen recommends getting the fluid changed @ 40k miles. Many enthusiasts would argue it's better to get the DSG fluid changed even sooner than that if you have a tuned car!

If you're not willing to do it yourself (either due to lack of knowledge, tools, or just rather get someone else to do the dirty work cus you don't feel like it) most shops will charge $400 or more for DSG fluid change alone (some places even quote $800for the full "40k service," which includes oil, oil filter, fuel filter, and possibly air filter change also).

I can do the DSG fluid change for you, for $200. And yes, that's the total cost for parts (OEM DSG fluid, filter, O ring, and washer) AND labor
:w00t:

Several forum members (as well as non-forum VW DSG clients) have already gotten their DSG fluid change through me, and can vouch for my honest, thorough work.

I can also perform the other 40k service jobs for minimal additional cost. PM me if you have any questions and/or concerns, and please visit my FB page found in my signature below :thumbup:

This sounds like a good deal, I'll definitely be calling you in about 6k miles.

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
If you have a DSG transmission, Volkswagen recommends getting the fluid changed @ 40k miles. Many enthusiasts would argue it's better to get the DSG fluid changed even sooner than that if you have a tuned car!

If you're not willing to do it yourself (either due to lack of knowledge, tools, or just rather get someone else to do the dirty work cus you don't feel like it) most shops will charge $300 or more for DSG fluid change alone (some places even quote $800for the full "40k service," which includes oil, oil filter, fuel filter, and possibly air filter change also).

I can do the DSG fluid change for you, for $200. And yes, that's the total cost for parts (OEM DSG fluid, filter, O ring, and washer) AND labor
:w00t:

Several forum members (as well as non-forum VW DSG clients) have already gotten their DSG fluid change through me, and can vouch for my honest, thorough work.

I can also perform the other 40k service jobs for minimal additional cost. PM me if you have any questions and/or concerns, and please visit my FB page found in my signature below :thumbup:

Last edited:

MK6 Shizz

Ready to race!
Just made my appt at Robz Auto! Thanks for all the past service also.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Just made my appt at Robz Auto! Thanks for all the past service also.

Same - goin to get that 40k action goin down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feedingthesickness

Ready to race!
Can you do an R's 30k haldex service? Or know someone around san diego