• Mustang muscle car guys

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Jeep and Lifted truck people

Votes: 12 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Of what's on the list, the VW crowd is by far the worst. I've run into a few from each of the others that are really bad, but the VW guys really take the damn cake. Talk about brand loyalists with fucking blinders on, sheesh.

how are they worse than hondas??? lol :iono:

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Of what's on the list, the VW crowd is by far the worst. I've run into a few from each of the others that are really bad, but the VW guys really take the damn cake. Talk about brand loyalists with fucking blinders on, sheesh.

Lol. Fanboys are real. Honda is pretty bad too

Sent from my distraction device

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

How about Nissan or infinity?

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
a lot of the vw scene is pretty lame too honestly

Especially the ones with blacked out badges and yellow fogs.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
how are they worse than hondas??? lol :iono:

Honda's are bad, don't get me wrong; I just think that the VW crowd is by far the worst, IMO. Most things in the "tuner" scene are just horrendous though and need to be killed with fire anyway, like the stance bullshit; as well as the "stages" when listing mods.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Honda's are bad, don't get me wrong; I just think that the VW crowd is by far the worst, IMO. Most things in the "tuner" scene are just horrendous though and need to be killed with fire anyway, like the stance bullshit; as well as the "stages" when listing mods.

if we didn't have the stupid stancing or the bagging bullshit it wouldn't be too awful... the stages i don't mind much except for the guys that overly brag that they just dropped like $8000 to go stage 3... :iono:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
if we didn't have the stupid stancing or the bagging bullshit it wouldn't be too awful... the stages i don't mind much except for the guys that overly brag that they just dropped like $8000 to go stage 3... :iono:
big turbo means means big money and a bunch of custom one off made to fit crap

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I vote for the #hellaflush #stancenation #fuckboys #fatlace #cambergang #PutsRamzOnCarCallsItAbuiltCar crew.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
After my buddy got a Subie and became a full blown Subiefag(even owns a Subaru shirt he wears driving it), I'm starting to hate Subaru which I never thought I would in the past. Just some people have a way of making you annoyed when they believe they are driving the be all, end all of cars.

EDIT - Forgot to vote. I went with BMW owners because aside from their usual bad driving habits that I deal with often, I work with one at my job who acts like the biggest douche bag I've met in awhile in regards to his BMW. I have to hear how fast it is, what car he just raced and beat every morning on his way to work, and constantly that he destroyed a golf. He doesn't know what kind it was ever, just claims it was like mine, and that he wrecked it. That he owns a $50k car yet he's leasing it, lol... It get's old.

Last edited:

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie

Honda's can be bad but also depends on the crowd. You got the ones that just rice them out with loud fart cannons and they got no go. Then the others that are more serious, take their time putting together a swapped monster and are cool about it.

Actually, I had a VW friend in the past when I never was a VW fan, and he had a mk4 GTI that he thought was the fastest thing. When he got absolutely embarrassed by my buddie's swapped civic hatch, he ate a large slice of humble pie. Since that day he had more respect for Civic's in general and all a sudden he never spoke about how fast his GTI was in class anymore, lol.