GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Led tails steal

Savage2014

Yes I am getting them,
It thinks all the lights are gone lol. Gotta get that codes out when I can. No big deal though. Lights still work fine! Btw I'm 2011, so idk why they say on the site 2012 and up need coding lol

I haven't received mine yet but can a dealer do the programming to eliminate codes or where do I take it?

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I'll post some pics of them installed on my CW when they arrived and are installed.

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
got mine today. spontaneous purchase, kind of afraid to throw them on my car even though i see cars with tinted tails every day in nj. i could really do without being pulled over.

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
hell of a price but damn there just way to dark for me i guess ill just have to keep waiting it out and find some dark cherry

SethN

Passed Driver's Ed
I can barely tell that my car is braking with these lights, not keeping them

ryanbmk6

Ready to race!
The fact is the light comes through really well, it's not illegal to have tinted tails, it's illegal to have tail lights that are not visible. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438220652.326360.jpg

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
I can barely tell that my car is braking with these lights, not keeping them
So you're returning them to ECS?

sticksabuser

Ready to race!

SethN

Passed Driver's Ed
So you're returning them to ECS?

Ill return them or sell them on here, not trying to kill the vibe but they are just too dark for me, otherwise really nice

SethN

Passed Driver's Ed

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Ill return them or sell them on here, not trying to kill the vibe but they are just too dark for me, otherwise really nice
Well I hope you find a pair you'll like better. It's unfortunate especially given the price on these. FWIW, I like the look of them on your car, but pics are not the same as being there.