GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just got a 2013 Golf R!

cam0str1f3

Hey guys! I'm new here, and I just got a 2013 Golf R! It's a really awesome one, it only had about 6000 miles on it and it looked essentially brand new. I picked it up on Saturday in Ohio and spent the past 4 days driving it back to San Antonio, so its got about 8000 miles on it now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hey guys! I'm new here, and I just got a 2013 Golf R! It's a really awesome one, it only had about 6000 miles on it and it looked essentially brand new. I picked it up on Saturday in Ohio and spent the past 4 days driving it back to San Antonio, so its got about 8000 miles on it now!

Congrats on the new Golf .:R!!!

cam0str1f3

Thanks! I dunno if y'all wanna see it, but here it is!

bmc333

Ready to race!
Congrats on a nice find! Sounds funny but I'm envious of the lack of front plates - really makes that front look SO much cleaner. Must have been a fun 2k miles back!

cam0str1f3

Congrats on a nice find! Sounds funny but I'm envious of the lack of front plates - really makes that front look SO much cleaner. Must have been a fun 2k miles back!
Thanks! Yeah I can understand that, I absolutely love it without the front plate. And haha it most definitely was! I went through Arkansas, so I got to go on looots of twisty turny back country roads.