GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Not sure, I'll have to look and see what's in the $100-$150 range. I bought a cheap one to start off with, to see if I like Dashcams. And so far, I do. So now I want better quality.

Here's some samples from my dashcam.

Love my blackvue dr650s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Getting into this sim racing stuff. My girl bought me a Logitech G920 and shifter so I can play on Xbox and PC (still love me some forza). I've been playing assetto corsa though and wow, it's a blast with a wheel and pedal set up. Spent all night driving a GT3 RS and C7.R around Spa, gonna need tons of practice. Also took an RX7 Spirit R for a few laps around the nordschliefe(?) tourist segment. It's addicting!

Amazing how the wheel reacts to all the pavement changes, dips, etc... Really a nice experience. Might try iracing next, but for now Assetto is a huge upgrade over forza lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
Getting into this sim racing stuff. My girl bought me a Logitech G920 and shifter so I can play on Xbox and PC (still love me some forza). I've been playing assetto corsa though and wow, it's a blast with a wheel and pedal set up. Spent all night driving a GT3 RS and C7.R around Spa, gonna need tons of practice. Also took an RX7 Spirit R for a few laps around the nordschliefe(?) tourist segment. It's addicting!

Amazing how the wheel reacts to all the pavement changes, dips, etc... Really a nice experience. Might try iracing next, but for now Assetto is a huge upgrade over forza lol

iRacing.. prepare your wallet, but worth it.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

* I have g27 wheel setup for sale, stupid cheap local pickup. will sell online soon.

* i use the g29 now, with F1 2016, Assetto Corsa as well and soon the new gran turismo. Cant praise f1 game enough if you really like wheel inputs.

* Fun fact : Max Verstappen sims for fun and for training. (g27 setup with race seat)

* Happy birthday Jay

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Happy birthday Jay!! Also welcome back boosted

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Might have to try that F1 game. So far really loving assetto though, the graphics and the physics are on point.

Right now I have the setup mounted on my desk, but I can't use the shifter on my desk. Might get a GT Omega cockpit since I didn't have to spend money on the wheel setup.

Jaber

Modero
Might have to try that F1 game. So far really loving assetto though, the graphics and the physics are on point.

Right now I have the setup mounted on my desk, but I can't use the shifter on my desk. Might get a GT Omega cockpit since I didn't have to spend money on the wheel setup.

If you're good with wood and shit, you can make your own rig for pretty cheap. Renner built me one for $100 in materials and I got a car seat online for $50. I painted it black and it worked out pretty good. Was very sturdy.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
If you're good with wood and shit, you can make your own rig for pretty cheap. Renner built me one for $100 in materials and I got a car seat online for $50. I painted it black and it worked out pretty good. Was very sturdy.
Yeah I've seen a few DIY's online, I was thinking about building a wooden one. I think it was Inside Sim Racing or Simpit on YouTube that has a step by step on building one.

Jaber

Modero
Yeah I've seen a few DIY's online, I was thinking about building a wooden one. I think it was Inside Sim Racing or Simpit on YouTube that has a step by step on building one.

This was mine after paint.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Damn that came out really good and I like the pedals mounted that way. Very nice [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.