GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
25 days this winter so far where the temperature has been at least 15 degrees colder than averages. wow, such cold. looking at forecast a bunch more days to be added to list soon. :(

We only got about 3-4” here in STL. My neighborhood hasn’t been plowed so, I’m looking forward to that. I’m not looking forward to everyone who’s lost their minds on the road, though.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dat snow
MLK Day off FTW. Going to go shovel the driveway then make a nice chilli cheese omelette :)
dat snow.

chili cheese omelette? chili from a can or?
WFH'ing it today. I knew traffic would be a disaster. Got up, shoveled the driveway... and to the couch.

shouldve worked from home today as well, had some stuff at office i needed though. bummer. enjoy the couch.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Homemade brah.
wow 10/10 , im still trying to perfect my chili recipe . i prefer more of a meaty chili myself
With a toasted English Muffin on the side of course.
gross english muffins.

However, tried eggs benedict for the first time the other day. Wow, so good. I can tolerate the english muffin cause its swimming in yolk and hollandaise

When you hosting a carBQ at your house ? :iono:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
wow 10/10 , im still trying to perfect my chili recipe . i prefer more of a meaty chili myself

gross english muffins.

However, tried eggs benedict for the first time the other day. Wow, so good. I can tolerate the english muffin cause its swimming in yolk and hollandaise

Yep I prefer a meatier chilli as well. I do put some beans in it, but not a lot. I also use pinto beans instead of the traditional chilli beans.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

gross english muffins.

You don't like english muffins??!? What kind of monster...

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yep I prefer a meatier chilli as well. I do put some beans in it, but not a lot. I also use pinto beans instead of the traditional chilli beans.
i use 3 or 4 type of beans generally.

chili beans are kind of heavy. ive found if you want a spicier chili add your peppers the last 30 mins to an hour of cooking.

do you own any coookbooks?

You don't like english muffins??!? What kind of monster...
yeah i dunno they have a weird bitter after taste.

Mah Jay :wub:
Toast ftw.

I also dont care for pancakes....

NO doubt.

Hopefully Huntley gets an Egg Harbor cafe soon amirite?

Never tried Burnt Toast off of randall but have heard mixed reviews.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Hopefully Huntley gets an Egg Harbor cafe soon amirite?

Never tried Burnt Toast off of randall but have heard mixed reviews.

Egg Harbor? LOL this is Huntley not South Barrington.

Burnt Toast is ok I guess? Honestly feels most like the restaurant that's attached to a Holiday Inn *shrug*

I like Stacks in downtown Algonquin or for full-on diner, the Village Inn in downtown Huntley.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Egg Harbor? LOL this is Huntley not South Barrington.
^too accurate
:bellyroll::bellyroll:

"Come visit Huntley, we're known for our beautiful Del Webb community complete with Jamesons steakhouse and now introducing 3pm early bird dinner specials!"

Gotta drive with caution by that part of 47, so many old people who shouldnt have a license driving.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
... and 4 mattress stores, 3 McDonalds, and a couple gas stations.

The best part is seeing the Del Webb residents riding their Rascal across Rt. 47 to get to the WalMart.

Status
Not open for further replies.