GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
That new outdoor place Concept Haulers is supposed to be pretty good. Haven't been there personally yet but heard good things.

It's definitely not "new" though it was closed for a few years due to neighbors across the street building homes and THEN complaining about "the noise".

The guy that used to run it (Andy, of "JET Karting") bailed and moved his whole operation to Michiana Raceway Park (in South Bend).

I heard that Ottawa track re-opened a year or two ago, now called Concept Haulers.

It was a fun layout when I went there 8-9 years ago. I went there with my dad when I was a kid and it was a dirt oval.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Sitting at home waiting for a FedEx package. Sender sent it "direct signature required" after telling me he wouldn't do it....

So hungry. Want to get lunch.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Sitting at home waiting for a FedEx package. Sender sent it "direct signature required" after telling me he wouldn't do it....

So hungry. Want to get lunch.

Bummer. Does Kobe deliver to you?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
It's definitely not "new" though it was closed for a few years due to neighbors across the street building homes and THEN complaining about "the noise".

The guy that used to run it (Andy, of "JET Karting") bailed and moved his whole operation to Michiana Raceway Park (in South Bend).

I heard that Ottawa track re-opened a year or two ago, now called Concept Haulers.

It was a fun layout when I went there 8-9 years ago. I went there with my dad when I was a kid and it was a dirt oval.

I've been lied to. Thought they were advertising it as being "new"

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
My Toto toilet has been installed. Two person memory, I can no longer poop anywhere but home. She’s beautifulz

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
So to go along with the updates...

My backyard views.

Longs Peak in Rocky Mountain National Park as seen from my backyard.

Not my pic but this is the single track that is about 45 seconds away from my front yard.

The 4runner on a ski slope in summer.

My actual ski lift while it was still running.

My ski lift at home when I finished it.

A bit of the home remodel

1300lbs dry, 110hp, 29" tires, 16" of front suspension travel, 18" or rear suspension travel, 13" of ground clearance, its fuckin bonkers!

And little man hitting the slopes.

Jaber

Modero
My Toto toilet has been installed. Two person memory, I can no longer poop anywhere but home. She’s beautifulz

In4VideoReview.

My backyard views.

Not my pic but this is the single track that is about 45 seconds away from my front yard.

1300lbs dry, 110hp, 29" tires, 16" of front suspension travel, 18" or rear suspension travel, 13" of ground clearance, its fuckin bonkers!

:drool: That's awesome man!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Hey who are you? (where did you grow up and where do you work). I grew up with a guy named Jay back in the day who I heard is a VW tech in Chicago nowadays.
Grew up in Arlington Heights for most of my life, now I live in Chicago. I'm not a tech by day, I work in IT but you can find me whoring out my wrench hands for vw people on most weekends.

Are we long lost friends?

Awesome house btw :drool:

In4VideoReview.

:drool: That's awesome man!
^

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion

My backyard views.

That is totally amazing and sick 4R. I wish I could just pick up and leave like that. Would love to live that kind of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.