GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New RCD330 Plus Headunit with Mirrorlink/Carplay

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
Ive been enjoying my rc330 for about a month now. However, there is one issue that I've been experiencing

The volume of music jumps up by about 40-50% after any interaction with Siri. It doesn't happen after navigation voice prompts. But it happens every time after I initiate Siri.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, glad I'm not crazy!

Kwelitysoul

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok, glad I’m not the only one experiencing that. I’m running iOS 11 dev beta 4, so I wasn’t sure if that was the culprit. Wonder if anyone found a way around this...?

My OEM head unit does the same in addition when receiving calls the volume of the ringer is super loud.

Mchandler6

Passed Driver's Ed
If you use apple maps will It show you directions on the mfd as well?

When you have your phone connected you open your phone and you have tien by turn directions listed in front of you from Apple maps.

The MFD does not interact with with RCD330 in any way.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
I tried searching this thread but, my unit did not come with the antenna adapter. Anyone know what it's called and a good link to a good price :)

Thanks

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
When you have your phone connected you open your phone and you have tien by turn directions listed in front of you from Apple maps.

The MFD does not interact with with RCD330 in any way.

Got it thanks! Anyone know a good eBay seller? I checked on one that someone posted but they sold out. [emoji30]