GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 0cMk6

1. 0

SHOW US WHAT YOUR GOLF R CAN DO WITH ESC OFF!

ok.. so since the golf r community in the US can turn this esc feature off, can anyone show anyone or everyone what the difference is? Ive read that you really cant tell the difference unless your on the track... so any vids of this car on the track with esc off? It would be cool to see 2...
  2. 0

GTI action figure?

hi guys wasnt sure where to ask this so i put it in the cosmedics forum... i wanted to ask where i can find the little action figure guy that some of the members have? not sure what it would be called.. but the action figure im referring to comes out on some of the GTI commercials.. its the...
  3. 0

candywhite vs shadow blue

hi guys so im in search for my mk6.. and originally i had my heart set on candy white but im curious how the shadow blue is... white looks very clean and is also ez to maintain... from the pictures ive seen shadow blue looks very nice as well. i guess my question is how dark is shadow blue...
  4. 0

2012 CW 4door 6pd autobahn

the past 3 days ive checked 2 dealerships in my neck of the woods and i cant seem to find a 2012 CW 4door 6spd autobahn GTI!!! my second color choice would be the blue... the dealership i was at today, the sales guy said its almost impossible to find a CW 4door in autobahn and that the autobahn...
  5. 0

any aftermarket options on debadging the front/read VW emblems?

Does anyone know if the front and rear emblems can be debadged? and if so what are the different options? i dont have an mk6 yet, but kinda wanted to see some pics of current owners who have done this mod? check out different options and so..
  6. 0

MK6 2 door or 4 door and why?

soo i checked out the new 2012 mk6 at a dealer today and they're pretty cool. If i were to buy the car today i would have such a hard time deciding whether i would opt out for a 2 door or a 4 door... Ive always driven a 2 door and 4 doors do seem like a nice convenience.. as for size they look...
  7. 0

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I don't have an mk6 yet, but very interested in one. I hope i obtain as much knowledge before i pull the trigger on one. I currently drive a Acura 98 DC2 (integra) Type R. Its been my baby since i got her as a gift from my older cousin when i...