GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Adrenaline Junkie

1. A

Auto Headlight Kit Problems

Does anyone here have the bremmen auto headlight kit for their mk6? I recently bought and installed it but have a lot of questions. The auto headlight feature works but for some reason the fog lights come on as well which i dont want. Is there some way to turn the fog lights off while in auto...
  2. A

Supernova Lighting

Id like to buy both as well but they dont respond to snything. I live in the US as well so i need different headlights.
  3. A

H&R Sway Bars

Ive seen a few people suggest this in my searching. Thanks!
  4. A

H&R Sway Bars

Hey guys, im looking to get some sway bars soon and need a little help. I have read through the sway bar thread but its a bit of a mess with tons of conflicting info. What size bars are you guys using front and back? This will be for a daily driven street car, im just looking to stiffen...
  5. A

Supernova Lighting

Im looking for complete aftermarket headlights, not bulbs...
  6. A

Supernova Lighting

Maybe im missing something but i dont even see headlights for sale on your site.
  7. A

Supernova Lighting

What do you mean the headlight output is for RHD? I noticed they mentioned LHD since its an AUS company.What changes exactly?
  8. A

Supernova Lighting

Anyone have any experience with this company and products? https://supernovalighting.com.au/collections/vw-golf-mk6
  9. A

Exhaust Leak

Just jacked the car up and it is in fact a rusted out sleeve clamp.
  10. A

Exhaust Leak

Pretty sure its a sleeve clamp. Im going to jack the car up shortly and check. Its def not a manifold stud as its not even coming from up front.
  11. A

I'm done with ECS

Anyone ever have them send you a part thats clearly been opened, used, and then put back in the box before it was sent to you? I bought a gfb diverter valve thats clearly been used before. The parts and packaging show signs of use (dirty). This is the first time ive ever bought from them and im...
  12. A

ECS Tuning Problems

I havnt heard back via email and they kept dropping me in chat after id tell them whats wrong. Ill give it a couple of days. I was just curious if others had issues.
  13. A

ECS Tuning Problems

Anyone ever have them send you a part thats clearly been opened, used, and then put back in the box before it was sent to you? I bought a gfb diverter valve thats clearly been used before. The parts and packaging show signs of use (dirty). This is the first time ive ever bought from them and im...
  14. A

Exhaust Leak

How common are exhaust leaks on these cars? '12 GTI with 90k+ , daily driver year round in Michigan. Literally just had it at the dealership for 90k service. Started mid drive today and the car runs fine, not throwing any codes or anything (not that id expect it to since it sounds like its mid...
  15. A

Downpipe or Exhaust?

Awesome. Thanks for the help, i really appreciate it. Ive wanted to do work on this car for years but with the warranty i just couldnt. Itll be nice to finally change the stuff thats been bothering me forever. lol