GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by anticon

1. anticon

Don't Use CARISTA right now

I'm not necessarily saying this is what did it, but just don't do any tweaks via carista for a minute. It's the last thing I did before... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. anticon

Front Lip Paint Sunbleaching?

I bought and installed the OEM front lip spoiler from ECS about 2 years ago, and in the past few months, I've been noticing the color degrading. I did have some front end damage on the passenger side, resulting in a new bumper in June of this year, but I didn't notice any difference in color...
  3. anticon

GTI crashes into house in Parker

It doesn't say in the article that it was a gti, but that's what I was told. Anyone on here? http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2015/10/05/1-injured-after-car-crashes-into-parker-home/73365930/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. anticon

Front Rubbing Issue

Hello, All A couple months ago, I saved myself the hassle of install when I got a good quote from a local VW/Audi performance shop and had them install my H&R Sports on Koni Yellows. Everything seemed alright for the first bit, but after a tire rotation, my front right side started rubbing...
  5. anticon

Emich Track Event

Anyone going to Emich's track event at High Plains Raceway Sunday? I'll be there (spectating… this time). :thumbsup:
  6. anticon

Boost behavior fluctuation...

'13 MT 4200 mi APR Stage 1 So two days ago, I noticed the power/acceleration lacking a bit. I look over to my p3 "gauge" and see that the boost is peaking at 13 psi (ecu data via obd), short of the ~17 norm. And it wasn't just spooling up to 13 and holding, nor always reaching 13, rather...
  7. anticon

New sound from motor...

I'm hearing a new sound coming from the engine bay since I installed my intake the other day. I would imagine the sound was already present; the intake just makes it audible to me. When under hard acceleration between about 3250-4000 rpm's or so, I hear what I can best describe as kind of a...
  8. anticon

? For those who have installed P3cars gauge

I've searched several forums, and I am now feeling like an idiot since I cannot find anyone who has had the same trouble I am having installing the P3cars gauge into their vent. I'm 2 seconds away from pulling my hair out! :mad: :mad: :mad: Reading the instructions, after removing the slat...