GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by antoine@DriverMotorsport

1. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Mk6 Gti gtx2867r video DM stage 3

Did another short video of my car last month, at the time I still had a bit of slipping on 4th gear but still quite fast http://youtu.be/NAXJpXDKoqI
  2. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Best webdesign/ media agency for motorsport?

Just out of curiosity, anyone here working for web design company or integrated media agency? I am looking to have some project done but I am having a hard time to find one that has a portfolio that is suitable..
  3. antoine@DriverMotorsport

President Xi Jin Ping & Stance nation

lol it's just for the fun of it..
  4. antoine@DriverMotorsport

President Xi Jin Ping & Stance nation

here is president Xi's ride at the national parade
  5. antoine@DriverMotorsport

WTB APR Stage 3

Hi there, I recently replied to an add here that was selling a bunch of APR stuff including an almost new APR kit, lpfp, OPS and I wanted the intercooler also but after paying Paypal I was refunded by the owner who said his mechanic was charging him too much for labor.. I was buying the kit...
  6. antoine@DriverMotorsport

DSG issue- again--- what could it be?

Look at error code directly if you don't wanna be bothered... So for anyone who knows me the only issue I have ever had beside the water pump is the DSG... When I first installed stage 3 gtx it was slipping but I kept driving it till the day I killed it.. Changed it under warranty but was still...
  7. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Golfmk6.com recent activity

Is it me or I feel that there's a lot less activity these days on the forum... Is it slowly moving toward mk7?? What are the stats for the forum I d be curious to see
  8. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Driver Motorsport GTX2867 VIDEO

Just did a quick video yesterday cruising.. D-mode no idea how to embed videos: Anyone can help? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mol8_oOh5Cs&feature=youtu.be
  9. antoine@DriverMotorsport

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

Yeah none of the franchise actually works.. I d say the American one is still better than others.. Chinese one been the worse
  10. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Problem would be that other channel may have some restrictions on budget but also on contents as some car brands are heavily sponsoring on ADs..BBC is paid by taxpayers... Although the show makes over $200 millions a year
  11. antoine@DriverMotorsport

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-reinstate-jeremy-clarkson I signed.. He probably is a dick but he makes me laugh for many years and he isn't scared of saying anything be it about politics or others... And they were just about to compare Laferrari vs 918 Spyder vs McLaren P1
  12. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Imagine all the franchises worldwide that actually paid to have the rights.. Top Gear USA Top Gear Australia Top Gear Russia Top Gear South Korea Top Gear China which has just begun Top Gear France which is about to start this month!! Plus the Top Gear magazine which is also sold in so many...
  13. antoine@DriverMotorsport

House of cards 3 ending poll (Spoiler)

My guess is that they wanted to prove that presidency is though and that the power made him lose his reason on some cases, as it did with Dunbar ethics.. I think Claire was the most disapointing not because of the acting but because of the script.. Let's see how it evolves
  14. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Yes that's pretty much what I thought... My guess is that it has to last, season 4 will be good as season 3 kind of prepare what's coming.
  15. antoine@DriverMotorsport

That's it just spent 2 days straight watching the 3rd season, the whole time I have been waiting for things to happen like in season 1 or 2 but at the end it was kind of disapointing.. The acting is still really good but the script was a bit lame for me, especially when you are watching 2 days...