GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by arcboy2006

1. arcboy2006

FS: Ross Tech Cable (VAG COM)

Selling my micro-can cable, very taken care of. I had this sitting for a while but I no longer have a car that I can use it with. Pictures to be posted shortly. $260 obo. Serious buyers only, please.
  2. arcboy2006

VWR Sports Spring Kit - Golf R / Jetta Gli

Selling my VWR sports Springs from my mk6 GLI. Asking for $220 shipped open to reasonable offers.
  3. arcboy2006

MK6 GLI Paddle Extensions

SOLD
  4. arcboy2006

FS:GTI/GLI APR Carbonio Intake w/ Hose adapter

Selling my Carbonio intake from my GLI includes hose adapter for Gen 3 2.0T. Will also fit MK6 GTI. $180 plus shipping
  5. arcboy2006

Feller: mk6 GLI P3 Gauge

Looking to sell my P3 gauge was curious to see if anyone was interested in it. Just installed nothing was damaged or modified. Wires are all new and never spliced. Im looking to swap to another car so reason to get rid of.
  6. arcboy2006

Feeler: MK6 GLI P3 Gauge

Fs: MK6 GLI P3 Gauge Ok got a new car so i dont need this gauge any more, im looking to sell it for $320 shipped. It is practically new in the car for about a month comes with everything and its oringal shipping box and all. PICS BELOW
  7. arcboy2006

Best short shifter for 996 Turbo

Ask the rip offs at USP!
  8. arcboy2006

Best short shifter for 996 Turbo

But you can't install it!
  9. arcboy2006

FS: APR Stage 2 Intake

Selling my stage 2 instake pipe as it won't fit my new GLI with the gen 3 engine. Has a little green color from the engine heat but this normal from what I seen. $180 shipped.
  10. arcboy2006

FS: Unibrace UB (Red)

sold
  11. arcboy2006

FS: Stock K03

Any one interested? about 30k miles. PM me for more info.
  12. arcboy2006

FS: OEM LED R Tails

Selling my set of OEM LED Tails, they will come with adapters. they are in very good condition as i took care of them very well. There are no known issues or blemishes. comes with original packaging. plug n play with some vag com for light bulb error removal instructions can be found in the...
  13. arcboy2006

APR Intake Stage 2 Pipe

Selling my Stage 2 Pipe from my 2012 GTI, i purchase a GLI with Gen 3 Engine so i currently don't need it. The color has turned a little green from the Heat which this is normal for CF to do, haven't seen a used Carbino not do this. Looking for 190 shipped or obo. PM me if pics are needed.
  14. arcboy2006

FS: White Custom Headlights

Selling my Custom ED 10 Led headlights, I bought a new car so I no longer need them. They add a very unique look to the car PM for more info.
  15. arcboy2006

FS: CW front lip

sold!