GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AutobahnGreg

1. A

4 Continental ContiProContact A/S tires 225/45 17 $500

Just removed these tires from my wife's 2013 Jetta SEL and replaced them with Michelin Alpine winter tires. These Continentals have only 820 miles on them, and show no tread wear. They are like new. Would prefer to sale to someone local to the Northern VA area that can pick them up. If I do...
  2. A

Audi RS3/TTRS Style Wheels

****No longer for sale.**** Just sold the GTI and bought a new CC VR6 and no longer need these wheels. I purchased the set of RS3 / TTRS style wheels from Modbargains. here is a link to the site where the wheels sell for $699 (+$99 shipping)...
  3. A

APR Rear Sway Bar

Selling a lightly used APR rear sway bar. Price is $220 shipped. It was only on the car since early summer and maybe 3K miles. Car was a 2011 and only had 10K miles on it when sold.
  4. A

Modshack VTDA Intake

For sale is my Modshack VTDA intake. Price is $175 shipped.
  5. A

2011 GTI Autobahn United Gray

For sale is my 2dr 2011 VW GTI Autobahn Package in United Gray and Black leather with 10,000 miles. I am the original owner, and purchased it March 2011. If it were not for a baby on the way, I would not sell this car. The need for a larger car is the only reason I am selling this car. It is...
  6. A

NEUSPEED Short Shifter for sale.

SOLD! Parting out my mods and selling my GTI. I have a NEUSPEED SS for sale. Been on the car about 8 months. Loved the feel of this over the stock throw. $150 shipped. Let me know if you are interested.
  7. A

AWE Boost Gauge with tap

Parting out my mods and selling my car. I have an awe boost gauge for sale in excellent condition. $175 shipped. PM me if you are interested. http://www.awe-tuning.com/products/vw-1/mk6-g-j-2010/gti-20t/mk6-2-0t-vent-mounted-boost-gauge-kit.html