GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Azzore1

1. Azzore1

Borla catback

I have a Borla catback that was installed on a 2013 mk6 gti until it was returned to stock and traded in. Exhaust have about 10k in it. Works great and sounds good. No bends or rust or anything. Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Price is $500. SOLD!!!!!! Pm me for pictures. Link to album...
  2. Azzore1

FS/FT: 2010 GTI CSG w/DSG (Nav, moonroof)

Time has come. My 2010 CBFA GTI CSG DSG is for sale. Car just hit 72k miles. Timing chain tensenior was done as preventive maintenance. Carbon build up was cleaned and a catch can was installed after (around 60ish k miles i think) DSG is serviced twice now. Oil is changed every 5k miles (Last...
  3. Azzore1

FS: OEM bi-xenon headlights with leds

Came off 2013 GTI with about 30k from Arizona, lights in perfect working condition. Comes with everything attached to it. I think ballast, module and bulbs. Again these are bi xenon headlights with LEDs Asking price is $700 obo. I'm willing to ship for the right price.
  4. Azzore1

FS: Ross-Tech Micro can (Vagcom)

It is in excellent shape. located in Arziona but can ship. Will do $200 for pickup and $220 shipped. SOLD!!!!!!
  5. Azzore1

FS: GTI Akrapovic high flow downpipe

I got the downpipe for $1900, the only reason I took it off was to replace it with a catless downpipe for more noise... Downpipe is in good condition, throw me some offers Price drop!: $800 obo SOLD...
  6. Azzore1

Azzore, 2010 GTI 4dr, Tempe,Arizona

Hey guys, 2010 GTI 4dr w/52k miles now. I'll put some pictures here and will list the mods after. http://imgur.com/gallery/gmh45 for all my pics Mods: 1. Akrapovic slip on + downpipe 2. aFe MagnumForce Intake Stage-2 Pro Dry. 3. Vividracing tuned 4. Forge Motorsport BOV. (Took it off...