GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BillatMAP

1. B

Flossy Shift Knobs from MAPerformance!

WILL NOT WORK WITH GTI Sorry this was posted in error.
  2. B

Redline Automotive Accessories from MAPerformance

VOLKSWAGEN JETTA/GOLF 2009+ (MARK VI) SHIFT BOOTS AND MORE As you can see our SIERRA (first picture) leather is the perfect match for the VW Pure Beige interior!. PM ME FOR PRICING!!! Bill@MAPerformance.com AIM BillatMAP
  3. B

Unbeatable Wideband Prices: AEM / Autometer / Innovate / NGK / PLX / Zeitronix

MAPerformance not only carries every major wideband on the market, we also guarantee the best price! Whether you like the price of the PLX DM-5 / SM-AFR package or the functionality of the Zeitronix LCD bundle MAPerformance is your one stop shop for wideband oxygen sensor systems! If...
  4. B

Clutch Masters from MAPerformance!!!

Here's another brand we our direct with and I can offer great pricing!!! All Clutch Masters clutch kits come complete with: Pressure Plate Clutch Disc Throw-out Bearing (when applicable) Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable) Alignment Tool FX100 (Stage I) · High...
  5. B

Eibach from MAPerformance

So I recently purchased a 2011 GTI and thought since I work here I could share with you guys some things I can get for these cars! Going to start with one thing at a time. We are a WD Dealer for Eibach!!! Eibach Pro-Kit[85109.140] Front: 0.8 in Rear: 0.8 in Eibach Sportline Kit[4.10985]...