GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BjxGTI

1. B

FS - 2013 Carbon Grey Driver's Edition GTI

I have a couple options in mind but I am still deciding 🤔 will let you know once I make the decision!
  2. B

FS - 2013 Carbon Grey Driver's Edition GTI

SOLD Miles: 92k @ 7/9/20 Car: 1-owner 4-door 2013 K04 DSG Carbon Grey GTI Upgrades: Engine: -R8 Red Top Coils -CTS Turbo Cai w/ AEM Dry Filter -HPA K04 since ~60k -HPA Intercooler since ~60k -REVO Stage 3 tune since ~60k miles Exhaust: -CTS Turbo Stainless Steel Full Catless...
  3. B

Koni yellow sports settings

Anyone with VWR Springs and Koniw Yellows here? What are your settings? I just switched from DG spring to VWR Spring and I feel like the ride is way stiffer even with the front at full soft.
  4. B

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

welp... replaced the snapped DG spring and drove it for a day... and now my rear hatch trunk lock broke, hatch will not close... Anyone replace it before? where did you get the parts from? Also, if you know if theres any tutorial out there, feel free to send them my way
  5. B

Got the VWR Springs installed yesterday, seems like one side is higher than the other, going to wait for it to settle now before I get an alignment... Looks like theyre lower than my DG springs already lol...
  6. B

What's up dan! Yes I think it was 3 years ago! I didn't bother with the warranty because it was too much of a hassle for me at that time
  7. B

I'll take a look at it! You got a link? 🤣 Edit: I see you have VWR, what do you think about them?
  8. B

At this point, I don't think so, especially that I just bought brand new koni yellows lol. I dont track the car, just spirited drive most of the time.
  9. B

Fml this happened today, should I get another set of dg spring or go with others? Suggestions? I just replaced the front koni yellows recently because they were blown out too...
  10. B

It blows when I plug in a phone charger, I've tried multiple chargers and it did the same thing, I've also tried the same charger that worked on my gf's car.
  11. B

Its no.42 that keep blowing, what do you mean by fuse blower? Nope, I triple check! Thanks ! I'll look it up! I really have no idea what's going on now other than a bad socket, if anyone has any more ideas feel free to chime in!
  12. B

Anyone knows how to replace the cigarette lighter o our car? I noticed that everytime I plug it in, it blows the fuse so I dont think its the fuse.
  13. B

No rattles, no noise, original tensioner and chain. Also, my car is a 2013 so I assumed it is on a revised version. What I found weird was, couple days ago, I was on this on ramp with a huge right turn, my oil pressure low light turned on, so i checked my oil, it was a the low side of the...
  14. B

Guys, my car just had the code P0341 came up, when I try to look it up, all I find is scary stories about the timing chain and tensioner. So my question is: Should I replace the camshaft sensor and clear the code? Am I going to do any damage to the car if i keep driving it?