GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by blueste

1. B

Now or later?

So, with the Golf MK7 around the corner. What are the thoughts...Grab a 2013 R now while it's still here or wait for the next gen R? A couple of my thoughts.. 1. Speculation is the next U.S. R will come sooner than 4 years. 2. Next Golf should be on "better" chassis, Haldex 5, and updated...
  2. B

Am I too old? :)

Hey, just curious to read different ages of the r owners out there. My wife says I'm too old to buy an r, that it's a 20 something car. At 44 :yikes: I'm sure I would bring the age average up, but for some reason I'm really drawn to this car (even though it's probably the least practical car for...
  3. B

2013 R

Looks like the U.S. VW website is now showing the R as a 2013. I think this was just updated from listing it as a 2012? Obviously, nothing has changed, at least from what I can tell. Noob question here...I thought I read the R had the FSI engine? At a dealer today the engine cover had TSI and a...
  4. B

RB under wraps

Trying to talk the wife into staking claim to this one...if not already taken. My sales skills appear to be lacking. :) Her response, "Ummm......No!"