GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Buffgli

1. B

United Auto Exchange experience

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has any experience with United Auto Exchange in Addison, IL. I’m not from the area but there is a particular car that is catching my eye in their inventory.
  2. B

02q - calling all techs

I’ve done some searching but i don’t feel like I’ve found the answer I’m looking for. I know the manual transmission for the mkv and mkvi have the same code but is there any differences? Currently I have a mkv with probable synchro issue in 5th (needs to revs matched for proper engagement) and...
  3. B

FS: Cargraphic Racing 18 - Radinox lips

Selling a set of Cargraphic Racing 18. Set is square 18x9 Et42. No Rotiforms, WCI, 1552, reps, or OEM wheel offers please. $2100 shipped for a straight sale. Powder coated Porsche Silver, though it is not perfect. Brand new 2.25" Radinox Stainless steel lips and 6.75" inner barrels. Essentially...
  4. B

Feeler: Advan Racing RS-D 18x8.5

Seeing if there is any interest in the set. 5 wheels in total 18x8.5 ET45 with 57.1 center rings. There is curb rash on them but could be easily worked out. Flow Forged wheels around 18lbs. Would be looking for $1000 shipped without tires for the 5 or $800 shipped for the best 4. Open to offers...
  5. B

WTB: Eurojet Test pipe

As the title states, looking for a eurojet test pipe. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. B

FS: Koni coilovers 28k miles

All new bump stops, new rear mounts etc.. Last settings rode amazing. Upgraded to KW V3 so these are just sitting around. Just need new front top mounts and bearings. Looking for $450 shipped. Get them out of my garage. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

FS: RCD330G plus CarPlay

Bought this not too long ago. Supports mirror link, CarPlay but not sure about android auto (never tested it so I can't speak to its efficacy). For the MK6, all steering wheel controls remain functional, and is literally plug and play. Aux, USB, and SD card on the front so they're easily...
  8. B

FS: Enkei TS10 18x8 ET45

Sold
  9. B

FS: 034 Pendulum mount

Sold
  10. B

Chris Harris and Sabine Schmitz to host Top Gear reportedly

Chris Evans has been on top gear a few times. He's got quite the collection of cars, including a Ferrari 250 GTO. Genuine buff, I don't know driving wise how talented he his but he has quite the personality. I'm sure he and Harris will butt heads on their differences between cars. Evans is a...
  11. B

FS: Superpro ALK -

Kinda of in a bind. Sent a superpro distributor on eBay an offer for the ALK kit (ALOY3273-80k) not thinking they would accept it. Well... They did, so now I'm committed to buying. Anyone interested? $190 is the cheapest I've ever seen. Would need to be gifted or sent with the PayPal fee. If not...
  12. B

Feeler: BBS LM (LMP068) 17x8 ET45

Kind of a feeler. I've put a lot of work into them (new powered coat, new center caps, new bolts and wet sanded and polished). Wheels were originally 5x114.3, but were redrilled to 5x112 by VRWheels, you can barely tell. They have tires, although two only have a summer left on them (Falken 453...