GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Buhrady

1. B

Unsolved Issue, Slight Rough Idle - no CEL

Well two years later... (sorry @blinker_fluid). We were left with the following at the time: MAF N80 O2 Sensor Charcoal cannister Air leak Since the last post: MAF has been replaced N80 has been replaced with the latest version as I was working on something else anyway (including hard lines)...
  2. B

Revised N80 Valve DIY?

I like this option. All else fails... just worried that one of the check valves may be bad. Not sure.
  3. B

Revised N80 Valve DIY?

Thanks! Was looking at that video too... what did you end up actually taking off to make it work?
  4. B

Revised N80 Valve DIY?

Done quite a bit of digging - can't find a DIY for the revised N80 valve (with the vaccum hoses attached) by the intake manifold. Appears that the N80 valve was originally just the small easy to access piece, but the newest revisions include the hard vaccum lines with integral purge valves that...
  5. B

FS: Five GTI Serron/Adidas Edition Rims - Four Mounted on Pirelli P Zero Nero All Seasons - GTA

Details in Kijiji ad linked below. Rims are quite dusty from being in storage, will get better pics. Can deliver or meet all around the GTA / Niagara area. Text or email preferred, thanks Kijiji Ad
  6. B

Adding a bit of info that wasn't presented before - when coming to a stop slowly, car will do a small vibration before coming to a full stop. Almost like what a DSG does, but my car is a 6-sp. Feels like the engine lugs fora second. Then it will do the misfire thing as discussed. Not sure if...
  7. B

So after a long drive - car is much smoother all around but still has some misses at idle. Going to unplug the MAF and do a drive without it, see what happens. If that's ruled out, I'll wait until I have access to VCDS again to see the lambda reading on the O2 sensor. That will determine if it's...
  8. B

Fingers crossed! I'll update. Nice long drive should allow everything to adjust. See what happens. On a site note, saw that you did a clutch delay valve delete on yours. Did you use a guide for the MK6 anywhere? I've only found MK7 tutorials. I'm guessing they're similar though.
  9. B

Well pulled apart the intake this weekend, pulled out the MAF and cleaned it with proper MAF sensor spray. Let it dry for a day and installed it this morning. I also adjusted the orientation of the MAF back to stock location (11 o'clock). It was perfectly north south previously. Doubt this makes...
  10. B

Certainly worth a shot - adding this to my list.
  11. B

I spent some time listening for that, but nothing.
  12. B

Agree with your input - going to give this a try on the weekend. Will update, thanks!
  13. B

Well, an update here - hooked up VCDS to monitor the live data yesterday, as suggested on an above comment. The car was warm - we let it idle and watched the misfire count. For each 2-3 minute span of idling, it would pick up roughly 3-5 misfires total across all cylinders. They would pop up on...
  14. B

Went for a good drive and checked today. Tach needle is dead still at idle. Might be the mounts