GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bwspot

1. B

Error code P0301 - misfires and oil cooler issue

Turned out to be Head Gasket, not the oil cooler.
  2. B

Error code P0301 - misfires and oil cooler issue

Hello, I do have this issue with my VW Golf 2010 2.5 manual where i get check engine light with error P0301. The error means that there is misfires. At the same time i noticed my coolant is slowly disappearing. My theory was that coolant leaks to the combustion chamber that causes misfires. I...
  3. B

golf 2010 replacement tires

I do have a golf 2010 basic version and still the original tires. The car has only 20000 miles but the tires looks like they falling apart. See attached video: https://vid.me/wtyu What basic tires would you recommend. I do drive average 5K a year. I am looking for something cheap and good. thx...
  4. B

VW GOLF brake pads and rotors lifetime

I do have a vw golf 2010 , the simple version. It has 26000 miles after 4.5 years. My warranty expired and i took it for the service as I had some problems with brakes. In the past I used to replace my pads myself but i do not have time and tools so I decided go with the dealer to make sure...
  5. B

tdi or standard engine

Hello, I will be bying my Golf soon. I am confused which engine to chose: standard or TDI? I will be making no more that 7000-8000 a year. Is it really worth to spend extra to get Tdi? I noticed that not all gas stations have diesel. What do you think?
  6. B

2009 Golf vs 2010 - which one to buy

Hello, I leave in Usa and i will be purchasing my new golf soon. I want the basic version with moon roof ,seated heats. I was planning to get 2009 rabbit but because new 2010 is coming I am confused and don't know which one would be better. The dealer tells me that if i don't buy now i wont get...