GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Cee\x/_GTi

1. Cee\x/_GTi

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

got some unneeded old stuff layin around. from MK6 Gti. may edit this list as some point as i come across more items... -- Located in OC -- -stock GTi side skirts (black plastic ones) fits 2dr... if that makes a diff. $40 -Stock airbox $40 -stock Tail lights $40 -Stock hatch latch (i...
  2. Cee\x/_GTi

OEM stock gti tails $70 DMV

got a set for sale as well, in socal (OC) if anyone local here is lookin for a pristine set. removed shortly after buyin my car (new)
  3. Cee\x/_GTi

Stock Air Intake ($60)

i got one too. in so-cal. OC
  4. Cee\x/_GTi

WTB or Rent Stock mk6 GTI exhaust

old thread, so maybe you figured it out.. but i got a stock turbo back if needed....
  5. Cee\x/_GTi

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

i got a stock setup i no longer need, if this could help anybody. I have no need for this Neuspeed one however, but if anyone is swappin and this dude just wants stock.... etc etc.. (I'm in so-cal - OC)
  6. Cee\x/_GTi

Load resistors fog lights

i wired in some cheapie resistors i got from autozone and they fixed my fog light error light that i kept having after puttin on a golf R front bumper and those led lights i dont use those lights but was getting the error. but now it's gone. was easy, just spliced into the power wire of each...
  7. Cee\x/_GTi

FS: ED reps Golf R side skirts - unpainted

just installed mine 2 weeks ago. went pretty easy and straightfoward... used a few extra screws on the retaining clips so the tabs didnt' bow out, just drilled into the rocker panels. the rest was super easy and straightfoward.
  8. Cee\x/_GTi

FS: Ed's Replica Golf R Side Skirts - Candy White (SoCal)

Actually put mine on today. Thought it was going to be more difficult than it really was. less than 2 hours once i realized how they actually go on.. not bad not bad...
  9. Cee\x/_GTi

FS: Ed's Replica Golf R Side Skirts - Candy White (SoCal)

i have a set i've been meaning to put on my car for ages. but not sure how they go on. It should be pretty self explanatory, but the one time i tried, i was like wtf, how do people get these on... Mine are painted and have just been sitting my garage for probably over 2 years now. i have...
  10. Cee\x/_GTi

California VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

Any VAG in OC ( Huntington Beach area) Guess it's time to do a dsg fluid swap and it appears i need to get it to a certain temp to make it perfect. Can anyone help out at some point? TIA
  11. Cee\x/_GTi

Need Help mounting Rep sideskirts

Hey guys, i've had my rep golfR side skirts sittin in my garage for like a year now, and i just wanna get them installed. But i dont know how they go on. Didnt come with instructions and it isnt all that straight forward to me. I'm tired of having them not on and just sittin around, after...
  12. Cee\x/_GTi

OEM GTi Grill

Any interest in a stock OEM GTi grill, with 'gti' badge, and also a china rep VW emblem with the red inside.... $80 shipped lemme know if interested.
  13. Cee\x/_GTi

track style j-pipe for SPM system

Had my own track J-pipe made for my SPM system, but have since got the mid-pipe and put back on the resonated j-pipe and it's now to my liking, so i'm selling my track style j-pipe. Not quite as pretty as the SPM version, but it works the same. Stainless piping and Stainless v-bands, make it...
  14. Cee\x/_GTi

CW GTi rear bumper with Diffuser

Sold. Thanx Sam