GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Chatchie

1. C

VCDS Micro-Can $150 shipped

Genuine Ross Tech cable. Not compatible with my new Audi. Please text as I don't check in here at all anymore. $150 shipped via gift or $160 via purchase on paypal to the 48. I've used it maybe 4 or 5 times. Thanks guys. 4015336559 Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  2. C

Almost new/Mint Nuespeed P-Flo. Red wrinkle coat + dry filter

Switching up intakes again. This has almost no miles on it and is in perfect condition. Comes with everything including the filter for CBFA motors. $200 + shipping OBO
  3. C

Small Vag-Com help needed in RI/Ma

Hey guys. I need to code out TPMS and code in paddles for my new steering wheel. Will gladly pay for your time. I'm in Dighton, MA. Thanks so much, Matt. 2010 CC 401-533-6559
  4. C

WTB 18z front brake kit in MA/RI

What's going on guys. Looking for a BBK for my CC 2.0t. I need this to be a local cash sale so as to not alert the wife. I'm in Southcoast MA but will travel a bit. Lemme know, thanks.
  5. C

Audi TT rear spring pads

Was experimenting with these on my CC but didn't work out the way I wanted. Less than 100 miles on them. $28 shipped to the 48. Pics coming tomorrow Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  6. C

VW/Audi 2.0t counter hold tool.

SOLD. What's up guys. Used this to do the tensioner on my CC. Have no use for it anymore so I'll pass it along. $45 shipped to the 48 Will also throw in the crank pulley spacer tool thing. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  7. C

H7rc HID bulb sets. 5000k + 6000k

I went through a few sets of HIDs trying to find a color temp I liked so I have these up for sale. Both sets are from DeAutokey. Both sets are like new. The 6000k have about 3 hours on them. The 5000k have about 15 minutes on them. $30 shipped inside the US each set. Sent from my XT1575...
  8. C

Anyone stage 2 with a stock air box?

How are you guys. I currently have a carbonio 1 + 2 on my CC and going to get my APR stage 2 flash Saturday. The consensus seems to be that an intake really doesn't do much for gains and is more for looks and sound. I'm not really into all the sucking and blowing and was wondering if anybody...