GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CLEsonny

1. C

WTB: HPA short shifter

Located in Cleveland, OH. PM me! edit: got my hands on one
  2. C

WTB blind spot mirrors

I would like to purchase a set of blind spot mirrors. Please PM me so I get an email notification! :thumbup:
  3. C

Candy White GTI sidemarkers

Color matched candy white GTI side markers. Will only fit a GTI. $80 shipped. PM me, so I get an email notification.
  4. C

WTB weighted shift knob

Interested in upgrading my stock shift knob. Looking to buy a weighted knob. Really interested in Black Forest Industries or TWM shift knob.
  5. C

WTB GTI Side Markers

Is anyone selling GTI side markers? OEM amber preferred. Will consider non OEM. Please PM me so I can get an email notification to my phone.
  6. C

FS Dark Cherry LED Tails DEPO - Cleveland area

Not for sale anymore
  7. C

Trouble starting up my car?

I had my car reflashed Friday with APR stage 1 tune and installed a Carbonio intake. The past two times I've started the car, it was noticeably longer. Maybe took 2 seconds? It happened once before over the weekend or yesterday. Anyone know what it might be? Spark plugs, coil packs, or battery...
  8. C

WTB Cherry LED tails

Anyone have a set of good condition cherry LED tails? I'd prefer a set of Depos or Ed's because of money. I don't want a set of fair condition ones or a set with moisture. I already have a set of dark cherry and just want to go lighter. Thanks.
  9. C

Trunk hatch pop ball - FREE

I got my trunk hatch ball screw yesterday in the mail. I realized that I only bought one on accident. I don't want to wait another 2-3 weeks for another one and have been 50/50 on undoing the mod because I really don't often. I bought it from buychina.com. You can buy another one and do the...
  10. C

LOL Prius

Spotted this today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C

WTB: APR Carbonio intake

I am looking to buy a stage 1 or 2 intake. Thought I'd look here before I utilize the APR summer sale. I am located in 44107 (Cleveland, OH) :thumbsup:
  12. C

2010 Scirocco in North America

Who is going to buy it? http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/Search/DRauSearchDetails.aspx?itemid=2183738
  13. C

NE Ohio / Cleveland Cars and Coffee

I have found two C&C in the NE Ohio area. Wanted to see if there would be an interest of some guys coming out. NE Ohio Cars and Coffee: facebook.com/neocarsandcoffee Place: Track First 6381 Chittenden Rd. # E1, Hudson, Ohio When: 2nd and 4th Sundays of "in season" months Time: 8:30AM - 11:30AM...
  14. C

Smoked fog covers w/ yellow bulb

I am looking to clean up the front end a little bit and was interested in getting some smoke Lamin-X fog covers. I am currently running 3000k HID fogs. I don't really care if it will decreases the output because I usually run my fogs for cosmetic purposes. Is anyone running yellow bulbs (HID...
  15. C

CLEsonny's Build Thread

Hey guys! My name is Sonny and I've finally decided to start a build thread. This is my first car that I bought and financed on my own. I bought this car in November of 2013 once I landed my first post grad job! I previously drove a '98 Accord EX-L with 184,XXX miles that was given to me by my...