GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cons

1. cons

Official APR MK6 Products and Information

@Arin, Is APR intercooler Part# IC100012 enough for 500+ hp? Does APR test it with same setup, what IAT did you get?
  2. cons

Dimensions of four lobed cam. CCZB and CCTA exhaust shafts.

Well, I tried to install new hitachi HPFP and vacuum pump without exhaust valve shaft changing. To correct HPFP plunger stroke I used shim 0.525 mm between HPFP and vacuum pump bodies. All worked fine but CCZB exhaust valve shaft has better valve geometry and after couple weeks I installed this...
  3. cons

Misfire and Cylinders filled with oil

May be this or similar decision is better than motor rebuild? https://www.amazon.com/CLEANER-carbon-cylinder-piston-LAVR-Decarbonizer/dp/B06XF623RG
  4. cons

Exhaust Ideas

Audi RSQ3 or RS3 catbacks with exhaust valves are the best)
  5. cons

Overheating gearbox, what to do?!

Failed DSG thermostat can cause overheating.
  6. cons

Overheating gearbox, what to do?!

Good decision to change stock DSG cooling system to separate one: Stock: Separate: P.S. ignore the purple solenoid valve ;)
  7. cons

DSG Clamping Force

I also upgraded my DQ500 with TVS Stage 2+ software. First of all it has amazing launch! Two rev limits for launch are 3500 and 4000. Amazing smooth shifts in city with their drivability upgrade. Also I asked TVS change shifting points: Launch mode (REV and MAF): Manual Mode Result 0-100...
  8. cons

DSG Swap/replacement questions

it is good idea to swap DQ500 and AWD!)
  9. cons

Shift points calculation file

Best shift points calculation file I would like to share my excel file for best shift points calculation for DSG gearbox. I made it for DQ500 remapping for APR K04. Now I used it for gearbox remapping for my TTE480 setup. You just need to add data of your engine power curve, add information...
  10. cons

Dimensions of four lobed cam. CCZB and CCTA exhaust shafts.

Hi all! Anybody knows what dimensions of four lobed cam of CCZB exhaust shaft? I am going to upgrade my CAWA engine (almost CCTA version in USA) to CCZB version. The main trouble is difference in exhaust shafts to change HPFP without shaft changing. CCTA version 06H109022BB is 42.55 mm in narrow...