GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by creed41090

1. C

FS: Mk6 Golf Clear Corners + bulbs

Looking to sell my Parts4Euro clear corners for Mk6 Golf +bulbs. Brand new, tried to put them on and realized they don't fit the GTI d'oh Letting them go for $40
  2. C

Your Favorite Roads to Drive in the GTI

In light of my upcoming road trip from Baton Rouge to San Antonio, I've been thinking about all of the different/exciting roads I'll get to be driving on in my GTI. My favorite road to drive in Louisiana is by far River Road, it's a little rough BUT it runs along a gorgeous levee with tons of...
  3. C

GTI wave?

Never get a wave back, most people just bought the car to buy it here. Not many modded ones either. In my Challenger, Mustang and MINI I got tons of waves. Muscle cars the most (must have something to do with being in the south) :D
  4. C

The Scene...Is There Room for Performance?

Since I'm new to VW and the scene in general, I'm making all kinds of new observations. After looking over past photos from Waterfest, Worthersee, Southern Worthersee etc. it seems like almost a large majority of the VW community is all about how low can your car be and how aggressive of an...
  5. C

TSW Volcanos and Other Lightweight Wheels

I know it's not "cool" to go with lightweight/minimalist wheels but I've always been more on the performance side of things. I'm looking for a great lightweight wheel (preferably 18s) that has a simple spoke design like these Volcanos: http://www.tsw.com/alloy_wheels_volcano.php I'm not...
  6. C

What to Do After Stage 2?

My car is at the shop getting APR Stage 2 software, Carbonio intake and APR Downpipe. My question is, what should I set my sights on next performance wise (cosmetics/wheels will come later)? Upgrade the diverter valve? Exhaust? Intercooler? I know the obvious answer is Stage 3...but I'll have...
  7. C

Half the Power, Twice the Fun

Finally bit the bullet on a GTI. 2011 Shadow Blue 2dr with DSG. Traded in my 2012 Mustang GT 5.0. I know I know...I'm crazy but that car spent more time in the shop than in my garage. I had countless suspension problems and the engine just kept burning oil like crazy. Ford also treated me like...