GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by criskotwister

1. C

Ross-Tech Micro-CAN vagcom Cable

For sale is a Ross Tech Micro-CAN. The license for VCDS is embedded in the dongle so you are not limited to a certain amount of VINs. Price is $180 shipped within the continental US. I'm in Orlando, FL. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-wZSgUyfOgMTHlMbUNwVjJKb1k/view?usp=sharing
  2. C

OEM Tail Lights with Bulbs

Switched to LED lights, note: the outer passenger side light has a small chip off the plastic. Considering that these 4 lights brand new would cost 290 on ECS right now and that they are obviously used and one is chipped I think $100 shipped is pretty fair.
  3. C

FS: Genuine New Ross-Tech Vag Com

For use with 2005- current VW VCDS License with Micro-CAN I paid MSRP $249+ $20 shipping. Want to sell for $200 shipped. PM me if Interested.
  4. C

FS/WTS 18" Detroit Wheels

These are off of my 2012 GTI. Took them off at 18k miles. They have a couple of scrapes and some have a bit of curb damage, but all in all they are in pretty decent shape. Just the wheels no tires. Also they include a wheel lock set as well as the VW OEM center caps. $400 for the set +...
  5. C

Looking for Golf R 18" Talladega Wheels

Like the title suggests.... I'm looking for Golf R 18" Talladega Wheels. Preferably without tires I am in Florida, but I wouldn't mind if you're outside of FL and shipped them.