GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by crzystve42

1. C

FS: $200 Uberstealth sub box - Central IL

I have my uberstealth for sale. I had in the back of my car for a long time but none of my subs were ever installed. I'm moving in two days and don't have room to take it with me. For some reason my phone doesn't work with the compression on here, so for pics feel free to text me at 309-530-7898
  2. C

FS: $ 75 obo Weathertech floor mats - Central IL

I have for sale Weathertech floor mats. Totally clean and ready for pick up I'm moving in two days and can't take them with me. I'd hate to throw them out but I don't have a choice. $75 obo For some reason my phone wont work with the compression on here, so for pics feel free to text me at...
  3. C

FS: DV+, Stage II APR intake, Neuspeed Charge Pipe - Central IL

I'm selling what's left of my Mk6. All three for $250 obo. The DV is still in the box, the Stage II is used and a the CF is a bit faded but its all solid, the Charge Pipe has maybe 2,000 miles on it. I'm moving in two days and can't lug it with me. Otherwise I have to pitch it. For some...
  4. C

FS: OEM Detroits. Beat up but good Winters - $100

I'm trying to sell my Detroits again. I'm moving in two days and cant take them with me. They're all perfectly straight, no bends, but one looks nasty on face of it due to meeting a curb. For some reason it won't let me post pics here, the compression here wont agree with my phone. Feel free...
  5. C

For Sale: 18" Mk7 Austins

Got these earlier this year. Found VMRs I want. Make me an offer. Asking $450 Rims only, tires are going on my VMRs edit: lowered price.
  6. C

Anyone use adapters that require lug nuts instead of lug bolts?

I'm really curious on whether I can use my stock Detroits on another vehicle with a different bolt pattern that uses lug nuts while utilizing adapters.
  7. C

Neuspeed Hi-flo pipe install problems - weird smell

I installed my new Hi-flo pipe and on my first initial launch after install it sputtered and then felt like there was a huge leak. Upon inspection, the stock discharge pipe had blown off. I did take the car for a test drive around the block and had it "in boost" but it kept making a whistling...
  8. C

APR Stage II worse than Stage I + Downpipe

I just got my car re-tuned for Stage II after installing my downpipe and the whole car feels worse. The throttle is laggy again, the power doesn't come on like it did. I actually like the car better with Stage I and my downpipe than Stage II. Anyone have any issues similar to mine?
  9. C

Cracked interior trunk trim

I've looked everywhere for a parts diagram to get the part number and I can't find anything. I was loading some really heavy luggage into the trunk and I lost my grip. The luggage came down on the lip that runs right on the outer part of the trunk.
  10. C

DoubleApex USB trickle charging with HTC M9

I just got a new phone (the one stated above) and now my USB port barely charges it. I remember seeing something in the install instructions about Apple devices, however I thought all Android phones charged the same way. Any suggestions?
  11. C

FS: Alzor 628s 18x8 5x112 with Nitto Neogens - $600 obo

I got some new Austins back in March and need to get rid of these. Rims are in pretty good condition, just one has some very slight curb rash that's easily repairable. Nittos have about 12k miles on them...
  12. C

2010 Mk6 2dr 6M GTI Stage I - 59k Miles - Feeler

I've been toying with selling my GTI for a while now and I'm curious what it reasonably would go for. I know dealers would wreck me on trade in value, so I want to see what the private market could do. Mods: Stage I APR Tune Stage I and II APR Intakes APR Rear Sway Bar Whiteline Rear Endlinks...
  13. C

2010 Brake Pads any different?

I'm looking to upgrade my front pads and rotors, and when I did my rears I remember the 2010's had a different code than the 2011+ Are the fronts different too?
  14. C

Rear swaybar install help

I recently tried to install my Whiteline rears and when trying to remove the nut, the bolt would just spin on both bolts on the driver's side. Anyone have any idea whats up? And yes, I did try to google this.
  15. C

Need serious rear wheel hub help!!

I've tried to find the part for my rear wheel hub, but have had no avail. I did find this thread http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66546 but this didn't serve any good. I also found http://www.germanautoparts.com/productdisplay/103754 and...