GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dagaflight

1. dagaflight

For Sale NEUSPEED P-Flo Air Intake Kit Red

For Sale NEUSPEED P-Flo Air Intake Kit in excellent used condition! (Local Pick Up Charlotte NC area) The filter has just been cleaned and oiled, comes with original package, installing instructions and all accessories. The NEUSPEED P-Flo allows you to uncork the intake side of your engine...
  2. dagaflight

Re-Syncing Key fob on a GTI with Kessy.

Hello All, My 2011 GTI key fob stop working the other day, I wonder if anyone has re-synced without having to go to a dealership or if it can be done with VAGCOM? Thanks
  3. dagaflight

First steps with VAGCOM

Hello All! This weekend I will do my first attempt to work with VAGCOM, so I been researching everywhere to try to learn as much as possible but I haven't been able to find information about if there's a way to revert if something goes wrong. I will like to be prepared if I make a mistake...
  4. dagaflight

Question about US OEM MKVI GTI Tail Lights

Hello All, I have just bought a headlight Euro Switch to independently control the fog lights from the headlights and also to try to enable the rear fog light on my MKVI GTI, I have reviewed every possible DIY but no one specifies if the US OEM MKVI GTI comes with the rear fog bulb included or...