GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by decbee

1. D

TDI Check Engine Light

Hello I have a Mk6 Golf TDI my check engine light come on around 43k miles after my warranty expired and never got my car serviced at the 40k mark. My current dealership Winn VW located in Fremont, CA is trying to screw me over for the servicing and the repair. I was wondering if anybody had...
  2. D

TDI - Can we roll coal?

Wondering what mods I can do to get my track-only TDI to "roll coal". I know there aren't many mods for the TDI to begin with, but I'd like to know what more can be done besides a tune, dpf delete + 2.5" downpipe. Also wondering if fuel injectors could be modified to produce more smoke.
  3. D

MK6 TDI to VR6 ???

Was wondering how I would go about dropping a MK5 VR6 R32 engine into my MK6 Golf TDI? Is that even possible? How do I know if it will fit?
  4. D

ASA GT5's (Black)(18 inch) on a Golf TDI

Thought I would share my new rims, I was having a hard time getting a good picture of the rim on a 4 door MK6 but luckily they look just as good as I thought.
  5. D

Painting TDI Bi-Xenon chrome housing to replicate R headlight?

I wanted to purchase myself a pair of R headlights because I like the look of the black housing better than the chrome housing. Was wondering if that is an option, painting the chrome black? I will note that the OEM R headlights are something around ~$900 a pair. Was wondering if I could go...
  6. D

[Bay Area-SouthBay]Old Santa Cruz HWY Run

Doing a small little run on Old Santa Cruz HWY with a few MK4 R32's. All Volkswagen, Audi, and BMW models are welcome. Being hosted by San Francisco Bay Area Volkswagen and Audi Group. All Euro Car Enthusiasts welcomed! Weekly Meets and Good Times! It should be fun! It is being hosted by...
  7. D

What cars are these?

I just don't get why people have to post snarky comments when people are trying to learn something. Its not funny at all, just makes you seem like a straight up dick. To those that actually helped thanks :D
  8. D

What cars are these?

Whats your problem bro?
  9. D

What cars are these?

Top? Bottom? Horsepower ? Edit: Top is a Nissan Skyline, am i wrong?
  10. D

Requirements for Driving In Snow?

What would i need in order to drive around in Tahoe? I live in San Jose, Ca area where the worse we see is rain and maybe occasional flooding. Vw Golf TDI, not too much tread on my front tires. (This is the only car we will be taking)
  11. D

Touareg V10 question?

Hi i have a quick question. The touareg tdi was built with a V10 engine. Has anybody ever attempted to put in a V10 in their TDI Golf? Haha. Is that even possible.
  12. D

In search of LED tail lights (tinted or non-tinted)

Hi i am searching for some LED tail lights for my Golf. I am restricted to only spending $500. Anyone know of a site that sells OEM LEDs? I cannot go over $500.
  13. D

Turbo Blow-off Valve?

Wanted to make the whistle that my turbo makes a bit louder. I want it so you can hear my turbo from a block away. Any suggestions on what brand i should go for?
  14. D

What was your last car?

My current car. -------------------- My BMW 750iL. it was an E32 that my dad bought back in 1992 for $45k new. Totaled. Took a corner going 85 mph. The usual.
  15. D

Helix Dual Functioning LED Bulbs?

Anyone know if i can have these installed but keep my Hid drls? I would like to keep my fogs too if thats possible. http://www.urotuning.com/Helix-Dual-Function-MK6-Golf-GTI-LED-Bulbs-p/bulb-vw-g6-psy24w.htm