GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dels

1. dels

2012 F1 Season Talk

Or maybe Schumi, or Grosjean, or Maldonado,..... Every top tier team has good aero and good mechanicals (hiccup with Lotus power plants not included) and good drivers. Unreal season!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. dels

2012 F1 Season Talk

Not a smart race by Hamilton. He should have done what Alonso did in Canada, and make the best of his circumstance and just score points! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. dels

I feel like a Terrible Dad

Welcome to parenthood!!! It happens, so don't beat yourself up for it. Both of my kids took headers off the bed, and ended up fine. Scary with the first kid, but by the time my youngest one did it, we were back sleeping in 20 minutes You do what you can, and hope for the best! Sent...
  4. dels

2012 F1 Season Talk

I'm a McLaren fanboy, but I have to agree 100%! Poor Q will do that to you, especially at Monaco. McLaren needs to shore up their pit stop issues as they are easily a tenth behind. It cost Hamilton a spot IMO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. dels

Misfires, NO CEL...normal?

Quick background: 2011 6MT with approx. 7700 miles APR StgII 93 Octane (running on 92 octane gas) APR Carbonio Stg1 APR TBE Coil packs are the latest revision as far as I can tell and came with the car. Plugs are stock, look fine, and all gaped right around .030 Oil changed at 5000 miles...
  6. dels

2012 F1 Season Talk

Hard not to go with McLaren in qualifying based on the first three GPs though Mercedes was wicked quick last weekend. Sauber looked fast last weekend on the straights. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. dels

2012 F1 Season Talk

Sorry, meant DRS Zones. Australia had two relatively short DRS Zones. Edit: I see what you mean. They were so far in front that DRS doesn't even come into play. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. dels

2012 F1 Season Talk

Great race! Some pretty crazy racing all around. Good thing there was only one DRS zone or Merc would have been way WAY WAY out in front. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. dels

2012 F1 Season Talk

Missed practice last night. Heard a rumor that Hamilton has a new gearbox. Isn't that like a 5 or 6 spot penalty on the starting grid for not racing the minimum GPs on the same box? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. dels

2012 F1 Season Talk

Should be interesting to see what adjustments were made from Malaysia. Practice starts today? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. dels

2012 F1 Season Talk

I'll go: Button, Hamilton, Raikkonen Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. dels

2012 F1 Season Talk

Would love to make it out to Austin just to hear the field on the starting grid! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. dels

2012 F1 Season Talk

I really like that there is more competition this year (so far). Red Bull was so dominant last year, that it made the entire season kind of boring. Even if the Malaysia GP was on at 9:30 pm for me, I had to record it and it got cut off for me as well. Should have known better. What was up...