GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Derlicious

1. Derlicious

Calling All Tuned MK6's how many miles on it?

Got my MK6 at 140k miles, did timing components immediately and went Stage 2 with absolutely 0 issues now at 185k. Only problem I had was a wire for the high pressure fuel pump got a little frayed and was grounding out. But nothing mechanical.
  2. Derlicious

Your previous rides......Share it !!

Previous Vehicles: 2005 Scion tC: H&R Coilovers, TRD Exhaust 1993 Honda Prelude: H22A Redtop swap, F&F Type I Coilovers, Neuspeed Sway Bars, Spoon Strut Bars, JUN Header, Custom Magnaflow Catback 1990 Mustang LX 5.0: BBK CAI, Cobra Upper/Lower Manifolds, Ford Racing B303 Cam, 4.10 Rear Axle, SLP...
  3. Derlicious

My Golf R journey begins

Look forward to hearing about this. I have a OEM Audi S3 shifter (Same as MK6R) with 42DD shift bushings currently on my GTI, feels great but it gets a little iffy on the engagement when it's really hot after hard driving. Thanks for all your reviews and content, always well written with real...
  4. Derlicious

2012 GTI 4 door DSG - One of the best on the market

Didn't think I'd see the day this one went up for sale. Your parts reviews are legendary man, will definitely miss your content.
  5. Derlicious

My Golf R journey begins

Car looks great, I'm very strongly considering the VWR cup kit for my GTI. I want factory-like (or as close to it as it can be) with slightly (10-25%) increased damping force to account for aggressive driving. Drop doesn't seem too extreme, almost looks like my factory worn out ride height, but...
  6. Derlicious

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Sent you a PM
  7. Derlicious

Did you end up getting rid of the downpipe or do you still have it? Won't let me PM you.
  8. Derlicious

How much for the P3 Gauge?