GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DerSock

1. DerSock

Best way to seal intake manifold tap?

Anyone have a good way to seal this port on the intake manifold? I am thinking of switching the tap over from the intake manifold nipple thing to a PCV tap and I will need to plug the gap with something. I was thinking of injecting some plastic epoxy in the port to stop any leaks. What plastic...
  2. DerSock

COBB Ford Focus ST Test – Review – Car and Driver

I mostly agree. I actually used to work at a Ford dealership when these first came out. As a fan of turbo hatches and was very excited when Ford started shipping the STs to us for the first time. I really wanted to like the car, I tried, but I couldnt bring myself to. Maybe I'm just picky, but...
  3. DerSock

$40k stock Acura Integra Type R

I certainly dont hate the frs/brz, but youre comparing apples to... vaginas.
  4. DerSock

K20 would be a better comparison, not K24. Do you have something to prove to everyone on this thread? You bought a frs and you need to let the world know how amazing it is? You're really just spitting out arbitrary facts to bolster your ridiculous opinion. Not my fault you keep pushing the term...
  5. DerSock

Its simple, the SI has a very similar engine and is FWD. Probably the most important things to consider in this comparison. Edit: the frs is the "modern day" Toyota GT86, as Im sure you are aware if its namesake.
  6. DerSock

Idk why you keep saying the brz/frs is the modern ITR... its really not. Because they both have LSD's and similar lap times? The SI has a lot more in common with the ITR than your frs.
  7. DerSock

Ermagerd so much nerd rage! Thanks for an entertaining read :lol:
  8. DerSock

WTB: Forge Twintercooler

Willing to travel a few hours from the DC area. PM with details and price.
  9. DerSock

Neuspeed Intake (metro dc area)

SOLD.
  10. DerSock

Not just another intake thread

Even though I have a MKV I thought I'd post this in MKVI since its a TSI and would get a better response here. During the two years I've owned my GTI I've tried a few different intakes, but I've never been truly content with any of them. I've spent a lot of time researching the best "stage 2"...
  11. DerSock

FS: BSH race intake DC area

sold Sold.