GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dieselstation

1. D

changing to LED headlight bulbs?

I want to get LED headlights for my base 2.5L Golf. I heard that you have to modify the headlight in order to get it to fit. Is there an easier method? I saw this on Amazon and it supposedly makes things much easier. Anyone done an LED bulb change yet...
  2. D

WTB: Complete GTI front bumper

I want to do this Rieger lip kit, but I only have a Golf. I need the complete GTI front bumper including the fog lights as well as grill covers etc.. Anyone have one laying around? In Graphite Blue would be awesome, but i'll take any color as long as it's in good condition without any damage...
  3. D

H&r SS coilovers $500 SoCal

Edit: Sold! I have a used set of h&r SS coilovers for sale. I'm letting it go for cheap because they make a slight noise on small bumps. They don't make any noise during normal driving. I believe the springs are binding and should be an easy fix but I don't have time to fix em. EDIT: PRICE...
  4. D

Illuminated VW rear emblem?

Has anyone done this? http://parts.worldtuningfans.com/vw-volkswagen-5d-illuminated-led-car-badge-light-4856-p.asp#.U2f1GPldV8F not too expensive, but i wonder how it will work with our rear emblem since the emblem is actually the door latch too.
  5. D

FS: WRD Coilovers. $300 (SoCal)

Sold! I have a set of WRD Coilovers that have about 8k miles on them. They are in excellent condition and are a low cost option for someone starting out. I just upgraded to H&R SS coilovers so these have to go. I am missing the spanner wrenches however. But other then that, they're good to go...
  6. D

FS: WRD Coilovers. $300 local pickup

Edit wrong forum
  7. D

WTB: ST Coilovers. $500 budget shipped

If anyone is selling ST coilovers, i'll take them if they're in good condition, and shipped to 92841 for $500 budget. post up pics if you have em.
  8. D

WTB: ST Coilovers. $400 budget

Anyone selling or know anyone selling ST Coilovers? I've got $450 (or maybe more if they're in excellent condition). I'm looking for a smooth non bouncy ride. email me dieselstation at gmail or text 714 276 4430
  9. D

Rieger front bumper replica?

Does anyone make a rep of the Rieger front bumper?
  10. D

Which coilovers have the best ride?

I have WRD coilovers on my car right now but they're a bit bouncy. Probably because they're just cheap coilovers.. so.. moving up to the next level... what do yo uguys recommend for a nice damped ride that's not too bouncy? I say budget is 700-900
  11. D

Magnaflow 11225 Univesal Exhaust on my 2.5L

nothing special. Just a universal Magnaflow 11225 exhaust with some piping and a 4" tip. deleted the middle resonator and rear exhaust. SrE9xUxr9dU
  12. D

GTI exhaust on 2.5L Golf with muffler delete?

I've got a MK6 Golf and I want to run the GTI exhaust. I plan on getting the muffler deleted and just run the 2 regular resonators already on the Golf. And since i'm deleting the muffler, I think i'll just run a single exhaust tip out the left side and not worry about getting the GTI valence...
  13. D

WTB: Side mount sub enclosure for 10"

I am looking for a side mount sub enclosure for a MK6 Golf. Anyone selling anything?
  14. D

Anyone in OC wanna help me install steering wheel and coding?

I've got a base golf and got all the parts to install mfsw steering wheel. I need help installing but mostly vcds coding. Anyone? I can pay.