GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ducatiti

1. ducatiti

Struts/Shocks GTI vs Golf?

So the springs are different, are the struts/shocks any different from a regular Golf? Sorry for the dumb question.
  2. ducatiti

$4 Ebay Reverse Light LEDs throw codes?

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but do these so called claimed cheap canbus led's throw error codes? I have one on hand and would like to save the hassle to know if anyone has tried these cheap alternatives.
  3. ducatiti

Finally Found a Fix for Condensation in Depo Headlights

Just wanted to share this with the peeps who are encountering water and moisture when it rains inside your Depo Projector Headlights. I've tried everything from Gel packs, additional silicone sealant, felt sheets, etc.. The closest fix was placing chamois on top of the headlight, and locking it...
  4. ducatiti

Depo Led's gone bad

Anyone else having problems of led's going out? Within the first year, one went out of which I had the assembly replaced via warranty. Now after two years, another two led's went out. If I do plan to install the stock assemblies back, do I need to have it coded again? I didn't use the...
  5. ducatiti

Help with battery charger please..

So I recently purchased a Ctek battery charger and would like to install the quick/comfort connect to eliminate the need for the clamps. So where should I connect them here on the following pic?
  6. ducatiti

Are these BBS wheels refinished/repainted?

About to purchase these RX wheels. 38 offset 17 X 8 Can you tell if these are repainted? Shouldn't the lip be machined finish? Thanks in advance. And tire scuff/peel like this unsafe?
  7. ducatiti

Game Footage from #1 player in the world :)

I think I remember you but I have quit playing this game probably a month or so....Still no # 1 though but I don't know for how long now :)
  8. ducatiti

Optional Items Required/Needed for Free Scheduled Maintenance?

In regards to the included 2/3 years maintenance packages for our vehicles, is there a set schedule to include other items such as brake fluid flush / cabin filter replacement at certain intervals? Or they simply just cover the oil/filter change. I am due for my 20k service. Besides the oil...
  9. ducatiti

Scary Shuddering Sound when accelerating hard

This sounds more pronounced and seconds longer when taking off more aggressively. Whole car vibrates. Is this a normal occurrence when tire is skipping, semi-wet conditions? It just feels like something is not right and broken. Please advise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vKj_buIcU4
  10. ducatiti

Does my car sit lower than a normal stock GTI?

Purchased this new last year and noticed that it sits lower than the other stock GTI's on the road. Just added 19" wheels and still on stock suspension. Can someone confirm this provided the pictures below? Or is it just me?
  11. ducatiti

Game Footage from #1 player in the world :)

Any more BF 1943 players on here?
  12. ducatiti

ECU's still cracked open for APR stage 1?

Sorry if this has been covered before but it is true that stage 1 can be done directly thru the port without tampering the ecu? Sorry for the dumb question.
  13. ducatiti

Dipped Entire Grill, What Should I Peel Off?

So I finally got the chance to black out my grill with Plastidip. Now, I have to decide if I should leave it as is or peel specific areas off. Would like to see your opinions? :) Current state: I plan to leave my rear in this state, debadged and CF inlay stickers on the VW logo:
  14. ducatiti

Coding from LED to stock tail lights

So I have to avail warranty for my depo tail lights. I had my car coded properly to eliminate the use of the resistors. I was told by the dealer that I can use the stock tail lights with my current coding without any problems or warning lights. Is this the case? I'm not sure how long I will...
  15. ducatiti

HELP PLEASE: Steering wheel shake after installing new wheels/tires

So I drove 150 miles to pick up my new set of tires and wheels. On my way home, I noticed a slight vibration on the steering wheel when accelerating 65mph and above. Halfway home, I called the shop and was informed that he will have a better set of hub centric rings shipped to me. Per the...