GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DucMike

1. DucMike

Looking for some coding assistance...

Hoping there is someone out there who's running a combo of the Osram Xenarc headlights, along with stock (or stock-ish) LED taillights. I'm trying to sort out coding for Byte 18 in the CECM/BCM that will keep full functionality of the headlights and eliminate the bulb out warning for the tails...
  2. DucMike

Highest mileage cars on the forum?

I know it's had at least two water pumps, one (at least) timing chain job & is on the latest intake manifold but it is possible to do.
  3. DucMike

Highest mileage cars on the forum?

Clocked 223,553mi at my last fill-up
  4. DucMike

FS: PA: OEM Euro LED Tail Lights

These ever sell? p/m’ing right now…
  5. DucMike

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Gotcha. I've had this head unit since 2018-2019 (originally bought it for my '08 R32) and finally got around to putting it in my new ride. Everything seems to be working save for the lack of microphone (have to run wires from the old bluetooth module up to the deck harness) and get CP...
  6. DucMike

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Curious what you had to do to make that head unit play nice with the car. I’m installing a non-nav version of it and can’t get the component protection off of it. I work at a dealership and even with it plugged into ODIS, they can’t seem to see it to find and remove component protection.