GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dwgolf

1. dwgolf

If you had $120,000 to buy a car with

I'm with you on the Hellcat. I may want a Tesla or fully restore a v10 audi s6
  2. dwgolf

So a VW dealer messed up my door.

VW picked up my car from my job to do an oil change and dropped me off a loaner. They gave me a call 3hrs later to say my car is all ready. Came to pick it up only to find that 3 of my wheels had crazy curb rash. I know I didn't do this cause I park a foot away from the curb each and every time...
  3. dwgolf

In-Laws Thread

inlaws My girlfriend has old school Asian parents. If it's not the right job, right education, correct parenting with our daughter (whatever that means), the right car, the right home- you get the point. this is not uncommon. We aren't married because of the inlaws. I'm down to tell her mom...
  4. dwgolf

The patch...

I quit smoking to. Not today but last week. My daughter is in her terrible 2's and it's been really taxing on us. The patch never worked for me, I will continue to try cold turkey. As far as pi day, Salt and Peter's DJ is coming to town. my 33 year old ears can't handle loud music anymore, but...
  5. dwgolf

douchebag broke my side-window

Note to self, never watch youtube videos around your 2yr old daughter. Now she's walking around the house saying FUCK YOU DAD.... Dammit
  6. dwgolf

Let's make an epic night-driving playlist

night music Kavinsky- Night call Drive soundtrack
  7. dwgolf

POLE: Sex in the car?

I'm not sure how anyone achieved banging inside this car. It was like watching two dogs wrestle inside a kennel. I just said, fuck the dump shit, opened the truck, pushed down the seats and went to town.
  8. dwgolf

Who's ordering a MK7 and which one? (Poll)

wow. I didn't expect the polls to be like this. I'm gunning for the TDI. though the R is temping, I need that MPG.
  9. dwgolf

POLE - WORST FORUM MEMBER!

Pretty soon you'll be replaced... Just sayin
  10. dwgolf

:clap:
  11. dwgolf

I have to watch how I type. Nowhere near serious over here.
  12. dwgolf

Have a reason behind your vote, not just because. Thank god this is a car forum, flacktard
  13. dwgolf

Let us hope you don't vote for the next presidential election... Uhhh since my hommies not on this ballot Uhhh sure, him. But, you should.
  14. dwgolf

POLE - Should I make stupid poles again?

dw I'm still here medic. After being called 85redgolf I looked him up. That dude say some weird shit, that had almost nothing to do with the thread. So I left. Then grew some balls and came back and went through my posts... Damn! Even if my account was used, I still said some stupid crap. So...
  15. dwgolf

Bieber haircuts for all! Also, missing planes found & Crimea solved! #18

dw I've been following you guys conversation on this thread. My girl helped me find certain posts. I'm not a decoy, troll or want enemies, guys. I only messaged people to show that I'm not a crazy person, but that backfired as well. I will heed advice from here on out. To be fare, c2v, you...