GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by EGarII

1. EGarII

CD Changer doesn't show in Media

Hey everyone, I am unable to listen to any CD's in the CD changer since the feature doesn't show up under "Media". Is this a common issue? This happened about a month ago and I am now near the end of my lease agreement. Is this something that can quickly be fixed? Thanks for the help!
  2. EGarII

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

:lol: Very educational thread.
  3. EGarII

"because racecar" tattoo!!

+1 I'm glad I'm not the only one who wonders this.
  4. EGarII

Explain your User Name.

E=first name initial Gar=first three letters of last name II=looked better than 2
  5. EGarII

So my GF works at Converse...

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:
  6. EGarII

FS: Modshack Intake

FS: Modshack Intake (Black) Asking price: $200 OBO (Shipping Included) Only used for a week, need to sell due to an emergency. If interested please PM me. Thank you.
  7. EGarII

Possible loss of power after water pump change?

Hey everyone, I recently took my car in for a water pump replacement and soon after began to notice a slight loss of power. I figured it would be back to normal within a few days but it's been about two weeks and it wasn't until this morning that my co-worker brought to my attention the...
  8. EGarII

Anyone Spanish Spoken?? Alguien habla español?? :D

Yo también hablo Español.
  9. EGarII

Drifting car hits reporter

Poor guy. Hopefully he learned a lesson.. Stand away from drifting cars.
  10. EGarII

Loathe having others drive your car?

:clap::lol:
  11. EGarII

Saudi 'drifter' sentenced to death by beheading

This. That's just straight up reckless. He deserves his punishment.
  12. EGarII

What's your ethnicity?

Hispanic
  13. EGarII

Toll Road Issue

Hey everyone! Well here is my problem. I was running late for my internship last Thursday (05/03/12) and I totally forgot the 73 toll road at Culver Drive charged to get on. I sped right through the pay booth not realizing I should have stopped until after seeing it in my rear view mirror...
  14. EGarII

FS: VW Seat Inserts

Up for sale are a pair (2) of red GTI seat inserts. They are new, purchased from Bold-Sport.com http://www.bold-sport.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=85 They are selling for $25.98 online. Asking price: $20 (Shipping included) If interested, please PM me. Thanks for...
  15. EGarII

Timmons VW in Long Beach

Save yourself the hassle and avoid Timmons VW at all costs! Go to McKenna or another VW dealership. I finally leased my first new car (March 3). I decided to give Timmons VW a chance although I was set on McKenna VW, I should have thought twice about that. Although the salesman was helpful...