GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ehancock

1. E

POLL: Kids - want them or not??

My wife will read this since she's in here lol. I really want kids but I'm super paranoid they won't be healthy. I wish there was a way they can test me to see if I can produce healthy offspring lol :(
  2. E

FOR SALE: H&R Super Sport springs

My stock shocks finally started to give out. Instead of replacing my shocks with something better i opted to replace my suspension with ST coilovers. These springs still function great, only swapped them out with coilovers because i wanted to go a little lower. $150 shipped OBO
  3. E

PC Gamers?

God I hate origin. I find it hard to find a good bf3 server with good teamwork. When it does happen is extremely fun though.
  4. E

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Her name is "Papas" which is Potato in Spanish lol. She has a lot of personality
  5. E

FOR SALE: Neuspeed Intake for TSI, Red, Clean like new!

Was on my wife's car for about 1k miles and is in perfect condition. Swapped out because she wanted a Carbonio. $170 shipped OBO
  6. E

FOR SALE: Neuspeed Intake for FSI, 1k miles!

Was on my wife's car for about 1k miles and is in perfect condition. Swapped out because she wanted a Carbonio. $170 shipped OBO
  7. E

FOR SALE: Neuspeed Intake for TSI, Red

Selling my Neuspeed intake from my 2009 GTI. This will fit any GTI with a TSI engine, i have one of these installed on my wife's MK6. Fitment is pretty much perfect with this intake and the mounting points are great. Selling because i got bored and got a good deal on a Carbonio from a local...
  8. E

Where do i go from here

I currently have the mods in my signature. I need your help choosing from the following options. I was planning on getting the Neuspeed K04 Dischage and Throttle body pipes but it seems like it's still up in the air as to if they help anything or not. OR An APR intercooler popped up for sale...
  9. E

FOR SALE: Eibach Sportline Springs

These were on my wife's mk5 GTI for about 6k miles and the person i bought them from had about ~8k miles on them. They were perfectly functional when removed. Only removed from the car because it was getting sold. PM me with any questions $125 shipped OBO
  10. E

PC Gamers?

Their whole system is terrible. It's awesome when battlelog crashes and you can't join games. Keyboard and mouse is super easy and far superior once you get used to it. I'm the opposite, console fps games feel foreign to me.
  11. E

PC Gamers?

There are tons of "learn to fly" servers around with fast aircraft spawn so that shouldn't be an issue
  12. E

SPM V1 passenger side intercooler hose question

This might vary a bit for you guys but i have a MK5 with a TSI so it should be about the same. I bought a used SPM V1 intercooler and installed it this past weekend. I don't recall exactly how close the passenger side hose was to the accessory belt, but the belt slit a hole in the hose within a...
  13. E

FOR SALE: Koni coilover kit, MK5 MK6 GTI

Bought these for my car and decided I want an intercooler and tires instead. Bought these from a seller with about 20K on them. Never installed on my car. Asking $650 shipped OBO
  14. E

Buying used car in Pennsylvania from out of state

Hey guys, just looking for some insight on the car buying process in Pennsylvania. I have read the DMV site on buying a car and i understand what is required to transfer the title. From the looks of it all i need is photo id and proof of insurance. The same is required from the seller and...
  15. E

FOR SALE: 3SDM 0.05 5x112 Staggered 18x8.5 / 18x9.5 MINT!

Selling a MINT set of 3SDM 0.05 wheels. These were originally meant for my wife's MKV GTI but she decided to go a different direction. I bought these in December from a member on MichiganVW.org and they've been sitting in my living room waiting for spring ever since. I would rather not ship...