GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by emkay5

1. emkay5

Word Association Game

Punished Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  2. emkay5

I'm so ...

Im so glad to have my detroits on again and that some rsx s tried me on the way home Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  3. emkay5

It's like ...

Its like, android rules and the droid x is a great phone Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  4. emkay5

13th Annual SPRING Show & Go.

Didn't know about this. I've been to WF 3 times and plan on going again this year. Wish it wasn't so far away so I could go to more Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  5. emkay5

Off-Topic Chat

The latitude IPA is pretty good too...if you like IPAs Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  6. emkay5

It's like ...

Its like, my last car was a 2-dr united grey mkv grid as well! Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  7. emkay5

3 Words ONLY

nerve to install
  8. emkay5

2012 Civic

In my opinion, the civic keeps getting more and more plain. To each his own... I can already see that thing with tints and a farty exhaust pulling up next to me with some monster energy drink stickers in the back window. Sigh Just to be clear, my beef is with the typical drivers of near-stock...
  9. emkay5

It's like ...

Its like, congrats Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  10. emkay5

My Next Toy....

Yeah, I've only dj'ed vinyl, with control vinyls, and with dj controllers like the ns7 and torque xponent. Still have the xponent and that + mixed in key, makes basic dj'ing a breeze. I used the ns7 for beat juggling and scratching. I will miss it on occasion but I really don't use it enough to...
  11. emkay5

My Next Toy....

I sold my ns7 yesterday. Still kinda want wheels Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  12. emkay5

It's like ...

Its like a financial collapse Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  13. emkay5

I'm so ...

Im so paying for grad school for another 7 years and it costs almost as much as my car payment Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  14. emkay5

The Picture Game

15. emkay5

It's like ...

Its like, I just finished gt5 through extreme series with all golds Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk