GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ferc

1. F

P3 cars VIDI gti colormatch with vent

P3cars vidi MK6 Gti color match gauge with vent and analog boost sensor no track pack but it connects through obd2 port. Must supply the boost tap and line to utilize analog sensor. 325 shipped OBO
  2. F

FS-P3cars VIDI multiguage

Hey guys I’m selling my P3cars vent gauge, its gti color match and it comes with APR boost tap and P3 cars analoge gauge sensor This is the gauge the plug into the OBD2 port. I have used the dimmer and it works just a pain to install Again this comes with the gauge installed into a OEM...
  3. F

WTB : OEM intercooler components

Hey guys I’m parting out my car and like an idiot I threw out my oem intercooler hoses both in and out and the turbo discharge pipe( waffle pipe) So to recap, looking for OEM intercooler in and out And turbo discharge pipe This is for a 2014 GTI Inbox me please
  4. F

WTB. GTI Turbo

Hello, I am looking to buy an OEM turbo. I really dont care how many miles it has as long as it's less then 100k. And it has to work. I'm parting out my Ko4 and will be dailying it for a while so I can trade in and like an idiot I didn't ask for my turbo back ***************I bought one...
  5. F

Feeler: 2014 Wolfsburg GTI APR Ko4 DSG

I love the car but I can't get the mk7 golf R out of my head. Im curious on how much I can get for the car as is or is it better and worth while to part out and do a trade in. Im the 2nd owner of the car I've owned since 5k, it now has 46k I've maintained it every 5-6k miles and I have done the...
  6. F

WTB: MK2 GTI

Hey I've been looking for one for a great while and no luck Preferably one in working order/fair condition not too molested, 4 round headlight and By any miracle it's a 16v that would be perfect. I can live without the round lights and 16v. I know it's a tall order but the only musts...
  7. F

WTB: aftermarket intercooler

Hey I'm looking for an aftermarket FMIC to replace my OEM one APR , Unitronic, Godspeed, ect.