GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Finkikus

1. Finkikus

BMW Bubble Car?

Long story short, Owner should have kept it stock in the bubble or sold it back to BMW or a Museum New owner swapped engine and is now tracking it People are pissed because car was flawless and now it is being tracked after engine swap People hate seller and owner Stupid situation Its...
  2. Finkikus

What would it take for you to be interested in the next gen WRX?

I'd consider getting one if the interior is somewhat close to the GTI's interior as far as quality. I had very little rattles with my GTI and like it that way. The interior of the GTI was almost perfect in my mind. The Mustang isn't as nice but it does have the soft touch elements, and...
  3. Finkikus

Next Gen Mustang

I'm really glad I have a current gen mustang if it does indeed turn out to look like any of the renderings found online.
  4. Finkikus

Worlds First 2014 S class crash reported

Germany doesn't require insurance? Can't understand why its not being fixed before the sale. This is fail Edit: Come to think of it, you won't be able to get parts for this any time soon. Sucks
  5. Finkikus

FS: Sealed Rockford Fosgate PBR300X1 Amplifier

sold
  6. Finkikus

Time to ditch the GTI?

I'd second a Tahoe from the same era. My fiancé's father has one and it has been a trooper. It has 300k on it and no major issues. 16mpg is terrible but you're not exactly commuting 20k a year.
  7. Finkikus

For $27K: Subaru BRZ or Subaru WRX? (W/Poll)

I would actually advise against them if you are looking for a joy ride. The salesman was a complete dick the first day. He might have been having a really bad day or thought I wasn't serious, but he was terrible to deal with. I went in there on a Saturday on Memorial Day weekend to buy a car...
  8. Finkikus

Town and Country Ford on Independence Blvd.
  9. Finkikus

I got my 2014 Mustang GT for 29k OTD. That is roughly 2k more than you want to spend ($30 a month). I had to walk out and all that nonsense but they made it happen. I have seen them go for 28k but I am happy with the deal I got and wanted the car. It might be a base model but it has the SYNC...
  10. Finkikus

Fink's Part Out. APR, S3 shifter, Wheels, more

Hey guys I have just traded in my GTI for a 5.0 Mustang. Really love the change and its time to dump all my aftermarket parts and buy some stuff for the new car. I would like all transactions to have the 3% paypal fee added in, or that you gift the money. It is your choice. For Sale: MK6...
  11. Finkikus

Mint Detroit Singles off a 2013 GTI

SOLD
  12. Finkikus

Mustang GT500 destroy Dyno

In the youtube comments it says 15k. In another comment it says 1k in parts though, not really sure.
  13. Finkikus

Mustang GT500 destroy Dyno

WOW, I nearly ran away from my computer when shit hit the fan there. That looked insanely scary. I like how that guy nearby on the right was dedicated with his phone camera though.
  14. Finkikus

FS: / FT: Monster Mats

Willing to trade for Autobahn Mats if you pay shipping both ways. Willing to sell for $60 OBO shipped Used for about a month when I realized I liked the cloth no matter what. I get one day of snow here in NC a year. Little dirty, cleaned drivers side mat right before pictures so it shows a...