GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Forever_Dub_Club

1. Forever_Dub_Club

Ticket Help

A GolfR at 17? Speeding ticket advice? Don't speed to impress your friends in the car... There's a time and place.
  2. Forever_Dub_Club

Anyone accidentally run into someone famous?

I'm originally from LA and have met the following people : -The Scooby Doo gang from the movie(my step-dad works for WB, so he took us to meet them). -Shane Dawson at the Burbank Mall(youtube celebrities count?) Met the following at a YouTube convention many years ago : Epic Meal time crew...
  3. Forever_Dub_Club

Official Inauguration Day Thread

I don't think anything dramatic will change...at least nothing that effects the common person. The two other spectrums(the rich and poor) will probably see changes in how their business is handled.
  4. Forever_Dub_Club

WTB APR Intake System/MagnaFlow Catback

Hello! I am in the NOVA area and am looking for the items stated in my subject line. I might eventually look to buy brand new items, but I have no problem buying good quality used products. I'm pretty flexible, so please let me know if you know of/are selling those items. I can pay for shipping...
  5. Forever_Dub_Club

Opinion/Assistance in wheel choice

Hey guys! I'm just looking for an opinion on some wheels I would like to get here in the next few months. Right now I have the stock 18"Hufeisen "Huffs" and am looking to get the Sparco Trofeo 5 wheels...