GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gti-mrk6

1. Gti-mrk6

VALENTINE ONE RADAR DETECTOR COMPLETE WITH BOX & MANUAL - $320 (San Diego)

VALENTINE ONE RADAR DETECTOR COMPLETE WITH BOX & MANUAL Optional BLEND MOUNT available too. Valentine One SOLD Blend Mount SOLD Local only - San Diego
  2. Gti-mrk6

instagram usernames

Added Added Already following from mk6
  3. Gti-mrk6

instagram usernames

@22DUC
  4. Gti-mrk6

Which Iphone5s/c are you going to get? POLL

I almost pulled the trigger, but I figured I'd wait to actually see it and play with it before buying, whats the rush my 5 with ios7 feels like a new phone.
  5. Gti-mrk6

Which Iphone5s/c are you going to get? POLL

I was hoping for bigger screen + better battery life AND forward facing speaker (tired of "cupping" the phone & ipad to direct sound towards me!) Anyway, I still upgrade to the 5S, with the great resale value of my 5 the 5S will be free or almost free with another 2 year contract.
  6. Gti-mrk6

FS OEM ROOF RACK - SOCAL

FS OEM ROOF RACK $180 ***SOLD***
  7. Gti-mrk6

Post pictures of your pet here!!

:D:w00t::D
  8. Gti-mrk6

Carlsbad Cars & Coffee aka Cbad Cars

Adios Gti, well... It needs to sell first Going riding this morning around Julian & mt. Laguna.
  9. Gti-mrk6

LOOK INSIDE!!! - PART OUT! San Diego California

:cry: Gonna miss the GTI but its time to move on. I prefer not to ship, locals will be given priority, sorry. I'll try and gets pics up in the next 4-5 days... or send PM for pics on particular items. -KONI COILOVER - (SOLD) -AWE DOWNPIPE - (SOLD) -EUROSPORT CATBACK EXHAUST - (SOLD) -P3...
  10. Gti-mrk6

WTB / WTT: Detroits / huffs

Want to buy OEM Detroits/Huffs with or without tires. Light rash/damage ok, no bends or cracks though. Cash in hand, prefer local - I'm located in San Diego CA. Also, any below items available for trade or cash + trade: | S3 Short shifter | OZ superturismo Le Mans wheels | Koni-coils | OEM LED...
  11. Gti-mrk6

WTB REVO SPS switcher

WTB Used but good condition REVO SPS switcher I'm in SoCal - San Diego
  12. Gti-mrk6

Found a little bit of Oil on Spark Plug #4

I just had this same issue. I'm wondering if you did anything else besides spark plugs and coils? Have you had anymore issues? This is what mine looked like: