GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gugu1981

1. G

GTI Steering Wheel and Airbag

Price Drop. Now $500 with control, $400 with blanks. I'm selling a good condition GTI steering wheel with the red stitching. The steering wheel is a bit shiny from use, but has very little wear marks. The pictured area is about the worst part of it. The steering wheel has pedals for an...
  2. G

Golf R Steering Wheel

Golf R Steering Wheel - Price drop Price drop some note, the harness that's included is provided AS IS, and should not be considered a part of the sale. I believe the pin position was set up for a MK4, but I am not 100% sure on that. If you can use it, great. If you have no way of verifying...
  3. G

2010 2 door golf 2.5 manual in socal PRICE DROP - $13000 OBO

I got a 2010 united gray golf 2.5. It's got a bit over 34k unmolested miles. The tires are original and at about 50% tread life, that should tell you how gently the car was driven. The car is a 2 door 5 speed manual, and the clutch engages smooth and strong. The car came with 9w2 bluetooth...
  4. G

FS: Magnaflow 2.5L catback exhaust 16692

Used for about 15k miles in SoCal on a stock suspension car. This means no rust from salts, no dents from hitting things. The exhaust system is still on the car so i don't have actual pictures yet. I will only take if off if I have a confirmed buyer. Local sale highly preferred, as it is bulky...