GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by hoepucher

1. H

Free (So Cal): OEM GTI Springs

Hey Guys, I gotta clean up the garage so I got a set of oem springs off a 2 door 2010 GTI to give away. First come first serve. I am located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Thanks!
  2. H

5 bucks for a year of Car and Driver

Here's a link for a free subscription to car and driver: http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/169-16976/index.html?sssdmh=dm5.235929
  3. H

Ross-Tech Micro-Can Cable For Sale *SOCAL*

SOLD!
  4. H

thinking about buying a $1000 car as my daily driver. what do you think?

Use that $1,000 to buy more GTI mods! It'll make your drive more fun and hopefully you won't think about the miles!
  5. H

Advice on shocks...

Hey Everyone, I've decided to replace my shocks but I am torn between the eibach pro damper vs koni yellows. I'm looking for shocks that are ~$500 and under that will make my ride comfortable as stock or even better. What do you guys recommend? My current setup = Eibach pro kit with stock...
  6. H

8mm rear wheel spacer question

Hi, I tried searching but I can't seem to find the answer. Will I need to purchase new wheel bolts if I were to use these spacers on the rear? http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...ers/ES2063854/ Or will OEM bolts work just fine? Thanks!! :)
  7. H

Eibach Pro Kit

Mines Dropped on Eibach pro kit thanks to Ben@P2Spec! Front: Rear: Front Close Up: Rear Close Up: Overall I am enjoying it and props to Ben@P2Spec! I highly recommend! :thumbup:
  8. H

Your Username

hm...
  9. H

Plasti Dip'd my badges

Was tired of my chrome badges so with a help of my friend, we decided to plastip my badges. (Sorry for the phone pictures) First I was too lazy to remove the rear 'GTI' badge so i said screw it...lets just spray it with the badge still on the car... Then I decided to take off my rear VW...
  10. H

Why buy a hybrid..

when you can get 100mpg on a GTI! going downhill of course...:thumbup:
  11. H

high pitch noise

Hey Everyone...this high pitched noise is getting me concerned: Is this normal? The oil level is fine, no CEL, and no noticeable loss in power. I do notice that I cannot rev past 4k when in P though. Help? Thanks.
  12. H

We got bored...

So we just took some quick pics of our GTI's together. The black belongs to my friend jayczer0one. Yes we know, suspension mods are on its way. :laugh: And for the heck of it, here's my truck when im in rugged mode: :fighting0030:
  13. H

Just picked up my TR GTI

Hello All, I finally picked up my TR GTI! Pretty stoked about it and can't wait until its broken in! Sorry about the crappy iPhone pics, i'll try to take better ones later. My Options: DSG, Xenon, Dynaudio, Sunroof, Huffs with summer tires, cloth It feels good to be back to the VW...