GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by HoosierLawyer

1. H

VW GTI vs. Honda Civic SI Lease Offers

I have posted previously regarding my tough time deciding between a 2011 VW GTI and 2011 Honda Civic SI Sedan. That decision became tougher today when I was given the following lease offers: 2011 GTI - 4 Door, Manual, Sunroof $459 a month for 36 months (15,000 miles per year) 2011 Honda Civic...
  2. H

Wheel weight - daily driving

I'm in the market for a GTI and am not in love with the Detroit wheels. I was considering going with the VW Topas wheels, however, I wanted to at least get some feedback regarding wheel weight. My guess is that the Topas (18") will weight approximately the same as the Detroit and Karthoms...
  3. H

Topas Wheels - Photos?

I see the optional Topas wheels in the GTI brochure and on the VW website; however, I'm struggling to find any photos of a GTI with these wheels. Does anyone have photos of Topas on a GTI?
  4. H

VW GTI - Consumer Reports 2010 Top Pick

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/new-cars/cr-recommended/top-picks/overview/top-picks-ov.htm
  5. H

2010 VW GTI vs. 2010 Honda Civic Si Sedan

I'm several months away from graduating from law school at which point I'm going to purchase a new vehicle. I thought there was only one car on my list - a 2010 GTI. However, that is before I went and test drove a 2010 Honda Civic Si Sedan yesterday. I have to admit that I was blown away. I...