GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by htowncoupe

1. htowncoupe

MK6 golf shaved grill

mk6 golf shaved grill $50 + shipping
  2. htowncoupe

MK6 golf arm rest (for models that dont have one)

i have 2 of these arm rests, one is brand new and one was in my car for about 6 months but still in great shape. i hated that my golf didnt have an armrest and this one just drops in. there is 0 installation required other then dropping it into place. $60 + shipping for the new one $50 +...
  3. htowncoupe

FS: FULL PART OUT- NY - EVERYHITNG MUST GO

located in long island NY, make me an offer on anything email me at zfaden@gmail.com with offers or questions
  4. htowncoupe

FS: FULL PART OUT EVERYHITNG MUST GO

located in long island NY, make me an offer on anything email me at zfaden@gmail.com with offers or questions
  5. htowncoupe

6. htowncoupe

7. htowncoupe

8. htowncoupe

FOR SALE: BRAND NEW MK5 ECS CLEAR SIDE MARKERS

there brand new from ECS and have never been installed THESE ARE FOR AN MK5 NOT THE MK6 $30 takes em FREE SHIPPING
  9. htowncoupe

FOR SALE: BRAND NEW: Arm Rest / center console

for sale i have a brand new arm rest / center console i got from buychina. its awesome but they sent me 2 by accident so i have an extra one. the fitment is great and doesnt need any hardware for mounting, it uses the rear cup holder to stay in place. if you want pics of it in the car send me a...
  10. htowncoupe

FOR SALE: BRAND NEW: MK6 HID kit 6000K with EVERYTHING you need + extras

i have an 6000k HID kit with everything you need to make it work right. also comes with an extra ballest and bulb comes with 3x ballests 3x bulbs 2x error code cancelers 2x bulb fitment converters (so you dont have to alter the stock plastic pieces) ALL wires needed for install $50.00...
  11. htowncoupe

FOR SALE: BRAND NEW MK6 SPOILER (painted candy white)

i have a spoiler i bought and had painted but never installed it, its painted the stock white MK6 color and the paint is flawless. $100 takes it
  12. htowncoupe

FOR SALE: BRAND NEW MK6 SPOILER (painted candy white)

i have a spoiler i bought and had painted but never installed it, its painted the stock white MK6 color and the paint is flawless. $100 takes it
  13. htowncoupe

options on fitted SUB enclosures

so im looking to get some kind of fitted sub enclosure im in sales so i need my trunk space just about every day so it needs to be something that will still let me have about the same amount of space, i wasnt to crazy about the one that goes in the floor from uber stealth. i dont like the...
  14. htowncoupe

removing side view mirror covers

anyone know how to remove the sideview mirror covers ?
  15. htowncoupe

LED or hyper white DRL (day time running lights)

hey guys i was just wondering what you guys have used for your DRLs with i believe are the high beams on this car. i would really like a nice crisp white light but im sure LEDs would throw a code anyone konw if you can VAG them out