GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by hypergti

1. H

Mats and cargo blocks

I have a set of used mojo mats, monster mats, and cargo mat and blocks from a 2012 MK6. It was a 2 door but I believe the mats should fit the 4 door. $100 for everything
  2. H

Detroit wheel

I used this as a full size spare. Very good condition. A few nics that I will include pictures of. It has a brand new Champriro UHP1 tire on it that has 0 miles on it. Make me an offer
  3. H

Cargo mat and blocks

I used this for my 2012 2 door. Excellent condition $50
  4. H

MSW 16" wheels and tires

I have 5 MSW 16" rims with Dunlop Wintersport 3D tires. The tires would need to be replaced, about 4/32. Four of the rims are mint. The spare rim has marks on the inside from improper mounting from the guy I bought it from. Still good as a spare. Tire size is 205/55/16. Ran them on my...
  5. H

Monster mats

I had these monster mats for my 2012 2 door. They still are in very good shape. Would only for the winter mats and then cleaned and stored for the summer. $50
  6. H

Mojo Mats

I had these Mojo mats for my 2012 2 door. They are like new $50
  7. H

MSW 16" and winter tires

I have 5 MSW 16" rims with Dunlop Wintersport 3D tires. The tires would need to be replaced, about 4/32. Four of the rims are mint. The spare rim has marks on the inside from improper mounting from the guy I bought it from. Still good as a spare. Tire size is 205/55/16. Ran them on my...
  8. H

Transmission service

I have a 2012 with the DSG transmission. It just turned 40,000 miles. Is this time time to have the transmission serviced? Do I need to have the dealer perform the service? Thank You
  9. H

Winter Tires

Not much feedback on tire forum so trying here also I need to get winter tires for my 2012 GTI. I live in the Northeast. We generally do not get many deep snow storms, and if so not much driving would be done in it. Considering either Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 or Michelin X-Ice XI3...
  10. H

Winter Tires

I need to get winter tires for my 2012 GTI. I live in the Northeast. We generally do not get many deep snow storms, and if so not much driving would be done in it. Considering either Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 or Michelin X-Ice XI3. Feedback from people who have either one of these in a snowy...
  11. H

Dr Colorchip - Shadow Blue Metallic

I have a 2012 Shadow Blue Metallic GTI. Unfortunately I now have a 1 inch scratch on the left fender. All the way down to metal. Has anyone used Dr. Colorchip on the Shadow Blue and if so were you happy with the results? I have the factory pen but have not been able to get good results with...
  12. H

Driver side mirror lights

I own a 2012 GTI with 33K miles and the lights are out on the drivers side mirror. I have read these lights are LED? If so this seems quite unreasonable for LED lights? I have noticed that both side view mirrors hold water after a wash. I do my best to dry them out but was wondering if...
  13. H

2012 GTI Engine Air Filter

I ordered a replacement filter online. Filter in car is 1K0 129 620 D. Same number online. Filter arrived today and is a Mann Filter C35 154. Looks exactly the same and fits the same. Mann filter made in Germany. Is this a new replacement number or should I return it?
  14. H

Brake Pads

Going to replace the pads soon on my 2012. Any suggestions?
  15. H

EPC light

I live in the Northeast and going through this lousy cold weather right now. About 2 miles from home the EPC light came on. I got it home and parked it in the garage. It did not seem to have any issues driving but the manual says have the engine checked immediately. Anyone have issues with...