GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jack Sparrow

1. J

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Hi Guys - Need some immediate guidance. I posted about it in my original thread but if someone could tell me if the OEM headlight lens would fit on the aftermarket lens, I would appreciate it. https://golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?threads/projector-headlight-retrofit-project.312036/post-7460704
  2. J

Projector Headlight Retrofit Project

Update: Hit some debris on the road and damaged my headlights. Does anyone know if the OEM lens would fit for the headlight housing I originally used? Trying to keep the costs to repair at a minimum since the internals work fine. Aftermarket Headlight housing I used...
  3. J

Projector Headlight Retrofit Project

Background: Since my E46 M3 days, I've loved HID lights and the difference it makes driving at night. When I purchased my GTI, it had the halogen headlights but knew I needed to do something and change it. Looked into getting these: But after talking to some people about the light...
  4. J

WTB: OEM or Replica Euro Golf R Blackout Headlights

The title says it all. Thanks.
  5. J

APR Stage 2 friendly smog check shops?

Really trying to avoid going thru the hassle of going back to stock and then adding all the mods back on. If you know anyone please pass on the info.
  6. J

This forum is almost dead

SoCal section is dead too. Anyone know of meets in this area?
  7. J

How much would you guys pay for a Golf R bumper? Any trustworthy sites sell replicas?
  8. J

Thanks gents. Round 2 coming shortly.
  9. J

Has there been an aftermarket fix for the tensioner chain prior to it going bad? What would you say has been the best preventative maintenance steps you've taken to ensure the reliability of the car? I had an E46 M3 and the subframe was an issue. Does the MK6 suffer the same? Osram...
  10. J

Kinda feels like it is...I'm new and have tons of questions. Would be nice if the OG's were still around to help pass on their knowledge.